Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

A very tedious day which I blame fully on the person who told them to stay up all night.

If this was an idea some stupid **** had at RLC then we are now in a situation where:

no-one in the US is enjoying people lying on couch watching TV with the life force drained out of them;

no-one in Europe enjoyed the fact that nothing happened during their peak hours wit Jasmin asleep and nothing will happen tomorrow because they will be tired.

In short Jasmin's more confident nudity and My Belle's :heart: freedom to dance in the big bedroom and give tremendous views have been killed by the idiot who told them to do this with no benefit to anybody and the detriment to all. Somebody slap him/her in the face.

If the girls had decided to take it easy that's there business but what we are witnessing is somebody's stupid ****ing plan.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

A very tedious day which I blame fully on the person who told them to stay up all night.

If this was an idea some stupid **** had at RLC then we are now in a situation where:

no-one in the US is enjoying people lying on couch watching TV with the life force drained out of them;

no-one in Europe enjoyed the fact that nothing happened during their peak hours wit Jasmin asleep and nothing will happen tomorrow because they will be tired.

In short Jasmin's more confident nudity and My Belle's :heart: freedom to dance in the big bedroom and give tremendous views have been killed by the idiot who told them to do this with no benefit to anybody and the detriment to all. Somebody slap him/her in the face.

If the girls had decided to take it easy that's there business but what we are witnessing is somebody's stupid ****ing plan.

Agreed changing the routine like that was a really bad idea. Even us stupid people in the US agree. :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

It may not have been RLCs idea but the girls themselves who knows

Correct-they were following the US Presidential election and found out that Hilary had lost so they decided that they are trying to adapt as they assume like all of

us that there is going to be some changes.  -So they made changes too

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thegame20 said:

Nothing. Most have gone to bed. They need to be up early for morning prayers :biggrin:

LOL.  Good One

didn't you know they are Nuns and they in monastery LOL we call sister jasmine she is trying to convert Belle to be Nun:angel: 

good one

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

if they did tell them to stay up its because here in the US its prime time and everyone on here is in bed except these girls and zoyas crew,i live in eastern standard time its 8:30 here 5:30 west coast so you lose most all the usa with nothing to watch except people sleeping,granted this is not worth watching and was probably a bad idea for these two girls but with other girls it worked well go back to the lola days they would be up all night and were entertaining

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if they did tell them to stay up its because here in the US its prime time and everyone on here is in bed except these girls and zoyas crew,i live in eastern standard time its 8:30 here 5:30 west coast so you lose most all the usa with nothing to watch except people sleeping,granted this is not worth watching and was probably a bad idea for these two girls but with other girls it worked well go back to the lola days they would be up all night and were entertaining

Well yes if they were staying up to do some entertianing and naked dancing or even the shows that Rebecca liked to do with Belle then ok you could understand why they are doing it. But this is crazy because all they are doing is watching TV and its effecting them in the worst way in that they are stupidly tired during the day. Are RLC just after the hits of USA tuning in so they just tell the girls to be in the living room. Again if it was B1 with the free cams you could see why they could want that. 

And no one from europe is really watching them now , im only checking in now and then in between jobs. If i was not on nights id probably have gone to bed before now.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well yes if they were staying up to do some entertianing and naked dancing or even the shows that Rebecca liked to do with Belle then ok you could understand why they are doing it. But this is crazy because all they are doing is watching TV and its effecting them in the worst way in that they are stupidly tired during the day. Are RLC just after the hits of USA tuning in so they just tell the girls to be in the living room. Again if it was B1 with the free cams you could see why they could want that. 

And no one from europe is really watching them now , im only checking in now and then in between jobs. If i was not on nights id probably have gone to bed before now.

its the jasmin effect here, if belle had the right girl here she would be game and be entertaining as hell we all know this,so these girls went from being on their phones or watching tv all day to watching tv and being on their phones all night instead not much of a change is it really