Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

33 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well yes if they were staying up to do some entertianing and naked dancing or even the shows that Rebecca liked to do with Belle then ok you could understand why they are doing it. But this is crazy because all they are doing is watching TV and its effecting them in the worst way in that they are stupidly tired during the day. Are RLC just after the hits of USA tuning in so they just tell the girls to be in the living room. Again if it was B1 with the free cams you could see why they could want that. 

And no one from europe is really watching them now , im only checking in now and then in between jobs. If i was not on nights id probably have gone to bed before now.

yes I wish they were being entertaining as we all do, the european fans have all the other apts they can watch, back when I was working before I became disabled I would come home from work I would log in and everyone was sleeping most every day and that pissed me off and that was when there were only 7apts ,now there are 17 and I see nothing has changed and people here are paying 45 a month to watch people sleep or if they are awake they are just watching tv its in RLCs interest to do something about this and change something

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going to point out since I've actually had may connection cut for the last 90 minutes that Leora is friendly to US time -if you want to follow her properly you need to get up at 4 a.m. here. I understand Emmett's feelings but they aren't doing anything are they because their main focus is staying awake for stupid hours leaving them bereft of energy in the day and all this just a few after My Belle moves into a decent room and she seemed so happy and Jasmin is starting to open up. Was this part of the money discussion they all had when they discussed leaving. Did RLC say if you want more money we want you to stay up because, and not just her face paint, My Belle is looking like a zombie?

• Upvote 2

I have come to the conclusion that Jasmin has perfect beauty, great smile, soft lips, mysterious eyes, great boobs, tight tummy, incredible ass, shapely legs, but the she got left out in the sexual desires, sensual thoughts, and the abiltity to be seductive.

This kind of woman is just eye candy with no ability or desire to please a man. or woman as the case may be. A voyuers night mare.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have come to the conclusion that Jasmin has perfect beauty, great smile, soft lips, mysterious eyes, great boobs, tight tummy, incredible ass, shapely legs, but the she got left out in the sexual desires, sensual thoughts, and the abiltity to be seductive.

This kind of woman is just eye candy with no ability or desire to please a man. or woman as the case may be. A voyuers night mare.

jasmin just plain do not give a fuck.

9:54 and My Belle :heart: will be in no fit state to do anything. Considering they are now taking it turns sto sit in the panties in the LR and not interacting like they were just yesterday or engaging in long periods of nakedness like the day before what is the point. And anybody who still things that the girls don't receive instructions albeit occasionally (I have said before RLC don't micro manage but maybe with these 2 (and with Rebecca before) they are coming close) must be burying their heads in the sand.

And what's a more they have chosen to sit in the LR in their least sexy panties not pantiesless like Becca before she left so we don't even have that joy. This is just a wasteof everybody's time and the destruction of any entertainment we might want to see. These last 36 hours and the knock on effects of the inevitable tiredness which are going to last at least of long have already taken out a huge slice of My Belle's remaining time. That's if they stop this nonsense though but they probably won't as they dick who thought of it is probably saying "No give it more of a chance, let's keep both girls up until they collapse of exhaustion like Belle did last night! I am sure the Californians will be delighted to see that."