Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hey EMMETT, have you been watching all night? With 90 minutes off line and then asleep until just now, fortunately I haven't unless I missed some rampant kitty playing LOL

nope I missed anything I just got up myself,4 am here got stuff to do today

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much as I'd love My Belle :heart: to give us a sexy naked show in her bedroom :biggrin:, what she really needs now is sleep, although I suspect it will just be so she can stay up all night exhausted and do nothing again.

It would only be the girls' idea if somebody from RLC put it in their heads that they would make more money if they stayed up all night. So they are not being told to stay up all night just probably being incentivised to the detriment of the product. By that logic you can say it's their own idea because there's no way they decided this was a fun thing to do or entertaining for anyone.

She could always sleep naked ... that would be WOW! :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She could always sleep naked ... that would be WOW! :biggrin:

... especially at the balcony end of the bed or better still across the bed so her beautiful bottom shines on to the sea.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

47.25 hours ago Jasmin interrupted My Belle's :heart: naked sexy dance which was getting hotter and hotter - and nothing has happened since.

I take it Belle has been out as she is dressed in her sexy denim shorts ?