Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well this is what I fear. Too many people complaining this pair were boring whenJasmin was starting to open up and My Belle :heart: had got her groove back 

Unfortunately, although most of them seem unwilling to admit it, expected girl on girl action and anything less they considered dull.

Then someone at RLC had a stupid idea ... or maybe wanted to force them out. Well RLC, I am pretty sure you'll never get any of my money again ... if I'm right

They only have about two more weeks don't they?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2110 They are back and Jas put a pile of € 50 in her drawer

Everything seems to be pointing towards these 2 been gone by the end of the week. Any form of entertaining has stopped. I expect they are not happy with RLC and are going early rather than sit it out like zombies till the end! 

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Everything seems to be pointing towards these 2 been gone by the end of the week. Any form of entertaining has stopped. I expect they are not happy with RLC and are going early rather than sit it out like zombies till the end! 

Agree, these are signs we've seen before. Jas counting together all her outlays / receipts now. I reckon that they start packing tomorrow or Wednesday and travels on Thursday ..

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well this is what I fear. Too many people complaining this pair were boring whenJasmin was starting to open up and My Belle :heart: had got her groove back 

Unfortunately, although most of them seem unwilling to admit it, expected girl on girl action and anything less they considered dull.

Then someone at RLC had a stupid idea ... or maybe wanted to force them out. Well RLC, I am pretty sure you'll never get any of my money again ... if I'm right

If Belle leaves ending like this it will be a damn shame as she has done so much and been fantastic and and should have been her sexy upbeat self right until the last day. Also if RLC have upset her in any way then bang goes the chance of us ever seeing her back again! 

• Upvote 2

It is probably too late but was this the inevitable consequence of hiring someone like Jasmin. She has improved but was so far from the previous occupants of B2 that it was never going to work ... although the previous few days were working for me. My Belle :heart: needed company who genuinely partied and that was her previous B1 buddies and Lola.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Se Belle lascia finire come questo sarà un vero peccato come ha fatto tanto e stato fantastico e ed avrebbe dovuto essere il suo sexy di sé ottimista fino all'ultimo giorno. Anche se RLC averla sconvolta in alcun modo quindi Bang va la possibilità di noi ha mai visto di nuovo la schiena! 

Belle will remain among the best RLC girls
beautiful genuine

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

Belle will remain among the best RLC girls
beautiful genuine

That's why I don't understand what they have done to her in the last few days and before. Did they honestly think Milena and Lima were good matches for My Belle :heart:?