Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Something is going off as there is a reason no girl came in to replace Rebecca. Maybe B2 will be discontinued! Really who knows yet.

Could be shutting down the apt,maybe the drugs and noise complaints didn't help either

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Something is going off as there is a reason no girl came in to replace Rebecca. Maybe B2 will be discontinued! Really who knows yet.

what im hoping is that RLC is letting all the current girls leave as they are obviously having a negative influence on incoming residents by passing along negative advice regarding postings and such (i dont think belle did this but rebecca and jasmine definitely so) 

so im hoping RLC is shooting for a completely fresh start with girls that are not associated with any of the previous tenants

• Upvote 4

It certainly feels like it's all over. If they have been told to stay up all night and are leaving, this smacks of constructive dismissal ... but I'm not holding my breath for a court case ...

None of this has been My Belle's :heart: fault. She has been committed from the start and one person above all, Milena has damaged her stay. Because without Milena, My Belle probably stays in B1 and there is no problem with the parties + Milena has all Belle's pics to bate to.

• Upvote 4