Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, daily said:

sorry to come back but it was down from the drug stories last month and it's not the fault of Belle, Jasmine and Rebecca

Pleanty of women have had a great and eventful time in the Barca apts without drugs. Nobody told them they had to sit on their asses for a month with a sauer face because the last girls had too much fun.

And again I'm not a lesbian orgy or bust guy. This isn't a country club prison, get out and have some fun, come home with a smile on your face.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, denizenkane said:

Pleanty of women have had a great and eventful time in the Barca apts without drugs. Nobody told them they had to sit on their asses for a month with a sauer face because the last girls had too much fun.

And again I'm not a lesbian orgy or bust guy. This isn't a country club prison, get out and have some fun, come home with a smile on your face.

Absolutely mate. You are right my friend. Neither I am I but I was telling from the beginning that she is destroying the environment but people start bashing me.

• Upvote 3

On this bonus thing-guess if Jasmin feels like she did not get enough compensation she forgot to read the fine print after this 

You will receive bonuses for all intimate sexual activity on cam.

However, you will get deduction from your pay for every day you do not perform at least 1 intimate sexual activity

• Upvote 2