Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Sadly we cannot see what My Belle :heart: is writing but I don't think it is

"I :heart: You Guys" which I famously captured Nelly showing to the cameras. It was my most liked post by miles and was of course accompanied by Nelly's even more famous smile.

Still can't see MY Belle's pussy with the shadow of the duvet.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like My Belle's :heart: writing info off the internet - maybe about men she'd like to meet - but they should really have a wi-fi printer in the flat to make life easier. Perhaps it is to do with her career and she is learning to read and write a new language but it looks like a load of pictures.

I can't help speculating.

Surely tonight Becca and My Belle :heart: are going to have some alcohol and give us some naked dancing in the LR and perhaps more. That;s want most of us want to see - it does seem tha My Belle is doing all the entertaining at the moment while Becca concentrates on her cam and Jasmin is ill? I've hardly seen Jasmine even topless the last few days. Even when she was showeirng My belle and Becca somehow managed to be more interesting and i don't even fancy Becca.

• Upvote 1

It's just like Leora when My Belle :heart: admires her naked body in the bathroom. Pity we can't see it when she looks in her own mirror in the hidden corner. Wonder what excitement My Belle :heart: will bring me today. I swear she is helping my heart get better.:biggrin:

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Surely tonight Becca and My Belle :heart: are going to have some alcohol and give us some naked dancing in the LR and perhaps more. That;s want most of us want to see - it does seem tha My Belle is doing all the entertaining at the moment while Becca concentrates on her cam and Jasmin is ill? I've hardly seen Jasmine even topless the last few days. Even when she was showeirng My belle and Becca somehow managed to be more interesting and i don't even fancy Becca.

If you've discovered what Rebecca's cam address is, please, please pm. I know her xcam address, but she's never on that one.