Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Becca made some attempt to interact with Lara but Jasmin clearly wanted nothing to do with her and they kept sending her back to B1 for some reason.

If this was actually the reason than Belle and Lara would have just hung out at B1.  Jasmin is not always to blame. Belle is not always blameless.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Might partly explain the fact that Jasmin and Rebecca made no attempt to interract with Melissa and Lara at the party - there was already a problem there

well lara and melissa were already feeling disrespected by b-2 by the time the party happened so it was no surprise to me that lara and melissa stayed a bit distant, Belle might be a little too wild for melissa and lara's tastes, you have to admit when belle gets going she's hard to control. 

3 minutes ago, timber said:

If this was actually the reason than Belle and Lara would have just hung out at B1.  Jasmin is not always to blame. Belle is not always blameless.

Milena was in B1 so no Belle would not have gone to B1 because she hated Milena. Of course Belle isn't blameless. She's a a grown woman and should grow up a bit to match it but Jasmin was meant to be in B1 and Lara was meant to be in B2. I think Belle hoped to get Lara into B2 but possibly RLC after Belle and Jasmin had both switched flats put their foot down. Well the fact is we don't know and the Belle/Lara relationship is a mystery.

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

well lara and melissa were already feeling disrespected by b-2 by the time the party happened so it was no surprise to me that lara and melissa stayed a bit distant, Belle might be a little too wild for melissa and lara's tastes, you have to admit when belle gets going she's hard to control. 

Yeah she fitted in much better with Polya and Stella with Lola and Anna as mother figures. From that conversation in English she was clearly feeling a bit abandoned when Polya and Anna left simultaneously.

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

why has belle moved out to the living room rather than sleeping in her bad?

She did this before - someone suggested she was cold but I don't buy that. I almost feel she does it when she's a bit down because it was her safe haven when she ran away from B1. Last night she wanted to dance and was thwarted so she just went there anyway but tonight I think she has been very much the third wheel.

After she was officially a B2 resident several night passed before she bought her puppy duvet cover and felt she could finally sleep in the bedroom.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Milena was in B1 so no Belle would not have gone to B1 because she hated Milena. Of course Belle isn't blameless. She's a a grown woman and should grow up a bit to match it but Jasmin was meant to be in B1 and Lara was meant to be in B2. I think Belle hoped to get Lara into B2 but possibly RLC after Belle and Jasmin had both switched flats put their foot down. Well the fact is we don't know and the Belle/Lara relationship is a mystery.

They've had almost two weeks since Milena left, and the only time Belle went to B1 was with Becca and Jasmin. I think the simplest explanation is just that she/Lara don't have much interest in spending time with each other.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah she fitted in much better with Polya and Stella with Lola and Anna as mother figures. From that conversation in English she was clearly feeling a bit abandoned when Polya and Anna left simultaneously.

well she did tell becca b-2 needed fewer bashful girls, and whether it was driected at jas and becca or not it definitely describes them both. 

• Upvote 1