Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

29 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Right! Becca was just the life of the party.:sleepy:

Becca allowed the life of the party to happen. Without her I have honestly no idea if we would have seen the B1 Belle again - we did last night even though my best bit was oh so brief. Unfortunately she got too tied up with her Cam and Jasmine. Yes there was the ultimate pay off last night but the previous 2 weeks had largely been very very dull, but before there was a very bright period between Becca and My Belle. I don't think Becca's shy (socially not sexually) personality allowed her to shine at parties but overall she did her best.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Becca allowed the life of the party to happen. Without her I have honestly no idea if we would have seen the B1 Belle again - we did last night even though my best bit was oh so brief. Unfortunately she got too tied up with her Cam and Jasmine. Yes there was the ultimate pay off last night but the previous 2 weeks had largely been very very dull, but before there was a very bright period between Becca and My Belle. I don't think Becca's shy (socially not sexually) personality allowed her to shine at parties but overall she did her best.

I'm not complaining about her. In overall ratings she landed somewhere in the middle.

The microphones were down in Becca's room but Belle pointed at Becca's bed in what seemed like a serious conversation. Hopefully My Belle :heart: has 3 weeks left and I don't see why at last she shouldn't have her own decent room. She has earned it.

• Upvote 1

I do not know whether to laugh or cry, Jasmin, doing something at home ...
I hope and hope that by preparing something special as farewell to Rebecca.
I'm sorry to dissent from everyone, and it's not that I did not like Rebecca's presence in the house.
I do not think she was a deserved successor to Lola.

She may not have had enough support from the organization, and she did everything in her power to make the house work.

But the truth is that it did not function.

It's not all her fault, we have the case of Jasmine, that if they now transfer her to Lola's room, they have lost their head in RLC ... it would be because of their interest in the house to work. (just kidding)
And as I said, I think the organization did not give much help. Maybe in the end ...
The fact is that she has things in favor, and perhaps another time and with other roommates, she will shine to a height that this time has not been given.

In any case, I wish her all the best out there, and it will always be a pleasure if she wants to see her again in Barcelona.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, vortios said:

At least it's funny, Jasmine has not taken a vacuum cleaner in her life ...
This is worse than I was when I got married ... :biggrin:
This girl at home does not know how to clean ... what a shame.

i thought she took it to do her own room when My Belle :heart: cleaned the flat a few days ago.

• Upvote 1