Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Wrapping the suitcase in cling film, that's a new one on me!

A very common thing to do.

At many airports there are machines to do it, for $$ of course.

It deters baggage handlers from opening bags to either steal items or to insert drugs.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

tonight show?

I see it complicated, the girls do not look with joy, Rebecca still very dressed. She must get up early, she has prepared something to eat and with a napkin and everything included has kept it in the refrigerator. His things are almost collected, so I do not think there's even a shower. As for the suitcase, wrapped and ready to invoice

31 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Envolver la maleta en papel film, que es un nuevo en mí!

It is very typical in airports, although it has been a few years ... It is to avoid that you touch the suitcase, in the airport before and after billing, although they sell it telling you that it is so that you do not spoil the suitcase. What a crap, and since it costs € 20 to do it at the airport, she has done it at home, saving money.

as I said yesterday, Rebecca's departure is a problem, in addition to losing a very beautiful girl, we lose the only girl who had a little bit of initiative, I do not know if the RLC account or for her, but we will certainly have a rough time, at least that RLC least this time make the right decision with the right girl

• Upvote 1