Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

thanks BB, glad I not chosen to wait until they fell asleep ..

Well it was far too late for me which meant I had to sleep through Leora's teasing but super sexy morning but fortunately I took care of that.

It is quite hard work this updating when not much is happening.

12:25 Both girls still asleep. Jasmin in just her panties, My Belle :heart: in the bra and thong she put on last night. My Belle has been her normally frisky self. Obviously I would love it if she slept naked but I think it has actually happened about 6 times in 66 days (I have seen Lara sleep naked although she did not show anything all night) so on form it is only going to happen twice more. Maybe Jasmin will sleep naked 1 day. I am not sure what was going on with the late bedtime last night. For Belle maybe she wanted to text friends back home about her date yesterday. Any talk she would had with Jasmin was against a background of the TV. 

I hope before she leaves My Belle gives us another 3 or 4 days like yesterday with perhaps even more on bed nudity although it will be difficult to top when her pussy faced Camera 7. It was incredibly beautiful.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Not one to usually disagree with you BB, but this is the second time that I have bothered to look at this apartment, and it only reinforced my first conclusion about the girls being plastic and artificial......the whole scenario seems totally contrived. I think I once likened it to looking in the windows of the red light district of Amsterdam......very little class. 

Now Leora , She is a completely different type of person, NATURAL is the description that comes to mind, compared to her, these girls pale into insignificance.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not one to usually disagree with you BB, but this is the second time that I have bothered to look at this apartment, and it only reinforced my first conclusion about the girls being plastic and artificial......the whole scenario seems totally contrived. I think I once likened it to looking in the windows of the red light district of Amsterdam......very little class. 

Now Leora , She is a completely different type of person, NATURAL is the description that comes to mind, compared to her, these girls pale into insignificance.

I've PM'd you but yes.

Jasmine up now and she went to Belle's room. Belle is now awake. Maybe Jasmin wants to go jogging again. We'll see if My Belle :heart: is up for it. I do not expect a repeat of yesterday but if that happened every 4 or 5 days I'd be happy and won't mention naked dancing, although obviously I still want to see it :biggrin: