Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Just now, Benfold said:

Only if you're smoking normal tobacco or weed. You can get very mild flavoured tobacco for hookah which smells nice

an expensive cigar smells great too but i hardly believe these girls are shelling the bucks for the good stuff

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Jasmin tonight is in the room, and she continues with some game Rebeca (I touch the ass as he passed Rebeca), then it does nothing more. He sits on the couch and talking on the phone or chatting on the. There are hardly any interaction or conversation between the girls.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

this low light bull crap is old every single night its this black and white bullshit

Yeah it's my biggest beef about the whole of RLC when couples switch off the lights sometimes in the middle of the day and it's even worse if it's not quite dark enough for the NV to cut in. The other night Kitty was about to fuck with the lights on and then Smith just got up to switch the lights off - what man in his right mind would do that! And it happens in almost every apartment. But my bete noir is those bloody candles in Barca. Can't we have a massage in good light or a communal bath? Everyone showers in the light. And as for Belle's room in both houses - never switches the main light on because of those damn uplights which offer very bad viewing. Belle has never had decent cameras. Even with Anna she was at the far end of the bed. In her last month please give her decent room - but it will never happen and she will be the worst illuminated Barcelona girl in history despite being one of the most deserving. I've got better footage of guests I've seen once.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I 'd como para ver a Rebecca que se masturba delante de la cámara con su coño a la vista para nosotros .... desnuda con alto atractivos de los talones

Lola just off panties Rebekah all other times, it has always been a mock dance, but it would be nice to see her touching with her hand under her panties.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah it's my biggest beef about the whole of RLC when couples switch off the lights sometimes in the middle of the day and it's even worse if it's not quite dark enough for the NV to cut in. The other night Kitty was about to fuck with the lights on and then Smith just got up to switch the lights off - what man is right mind would do that! And it happens in almost every apartment. But my bete noir is those bloody candle in Barca. Can't we have a massage in good light or a communal bath? Everyone showers in the light. And as for Belle's room in both houses - never switches the main light on because of those damn uplights which off very bad viewing. Belle has never had decent cameras. Even with Anna she was at the far end of the bed. In her last month please give her decent room - but it will never happen and she will be the worst illuminated Barcelona girl in history. 

the worst is like at adrianna and daniels place where the cam keeps switching from night vision to regular and back again and its usually grainy as fuck

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

The strangest thing I saw was Jasmin who boils the water and puts it in her bottle presumably for hygiene reasons, then goes to the shower and sprays directly into her mouth which she did on several occasions.

sometimes boiling the water helps remove some of the odd taste picked up from the pipes