Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Just now, vortios said:

That if that was a big mistake ...
I think that was just what killed the floors.
Before, they might have used banned substances, but they were not shown directly ... he said, somebody even dared to assert it, but no evidence at all.
Maybe the monkey man was a big monkey, but he did what nobody else did, and I criticized him a lot ... and maybe, I did not see how important he was to the show.
Milena, with the boys, I think he wanted to point a little that went very badly.
Those three guys, who are known to some girl, have been at Podium in Barcelona. So I think they live here.

i think it was a big mistake not to allow the Happy Juice. It has after all been used in almost all clubs and teenage parties since the late 1980s - it is the drug of the dance and rave culture. nobody goes to jail for taking or possessing E. I understand why they stopped the cocaine though but people just do not distinguish between drugs.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the stalkers, these are miserable, but the fact is that we, as admirers of these girls, are able to know that we should say and not say in an open environment like this, not be children and go saying everything That we know, so that someone can hurt and even annoy anyone on the floors, be they girls, or couples.
It is more if any, you see that someone can be a stalker, we should denounce it in public, so that people know how to act against it.
As harassment is criminalized in most countries.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, vortios said:

As for the stalkers, these are miserable, but the fact is that we, as admirers of these girls, are able to know that we should say and not say in an open environment like this, not be children and go saying everything That we know, so that someone can hurt and even annoy anyone on the floors, be they girls, or couples.
It is more if any, you see that someone can be a stalker, we should denounce it in public, so that people know how to act against it.
As harassment is criminalized in most countries.

dude, please find another translator 

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Simplemente hacemos lo que podemos con nuestros diferentes idiomas.

Afortunadamente, el amor de las mujeres hermosas es algo que todos tienen en común. Vino, mujeres y canto son todos los lenguajes universales que se hablan aquí en CamCaps.

Sure!

1 minute ago, arnetveita said:

Así que acaba de escribir en Inglés a continuación!

I try to write as clear as possible, so that the translation is not very complex, but there are some times, that the translator, seems to go on strike.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Everyone keeps saying they want excitement. Define that excitement, please, because none of you critics are doing it. And why do you lump My Belle with nuns and give Lima a free pass! The only thing that Lima does is be naked all day ... Belle does quite enough of that. 

I've wondered the same thing. But for some reason they never will say what it is they want.