Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

04:16 My Belle :heart: put some cream on in her BaR but it's soon back to DH with Jasmin. I think My Belle might go to sleep on the couch. If this is an RLC plan to get more US viewers they'd be better off wearing stars and stripes towels around the house because who's going to watch this apart fro me and I've fallen asleep once.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

04:16 My Belle :heart: put some cream on in her BaR but it's soon back to DH with Jasmin. I think My Belle might go to sleep on the couch. If this is an RLC plan to get more US viewers they'd be better off wearing stars and stripes towels around the house because who's going to watch this apart fro me and I've fallen asleep once.

Im not sure its to do with that.  They stayed up for Rebecca's last night and now they are in that routine. Its hard to get out of. 

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not sure why Jasmin felt the need to wear shorts. I am not sure any other Barca girl would have been wearing a pair at this time of night,

I'm not sure about a lot of things about her to tell you the truth,she does not do things because of her boyfriend but he has been with other girls,she is not shy she gets nude enough and she is here to make money but wont play the game to make more money