Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Thats more of a tease than ive ever seen. Its like ok then here is what i could have showed but i wont.

or "I gave you all a good eye full last night so you'll have to wait awhile for some more" 

I'm waiting patiently Jasmin :angel:

• Upvote 2

So with both our gorgeous pixies sleeping naked, who the hell is complaining about being bored!!!! Isn't this what voyeurism is all about, looking for those slips. Sadly these girls are very skilled at sleeping naked and like on the 7 or so occasions Belle has done it, Jasmin really didn't show anything once she was asleep like My Belle :heart: also tonight. Belle was so tired Jasmin had to put her bed.

But get this clear. Jasmin chose to sleep naked and let us hope she does again with the usual views that she shows. Then IMO she justifies being here even if she watches TV at night. There was however more interaction than ever between the girls and then Jasmin helped looked after Belle.

So we had interaction and nudity. We are not going to get sex even bating so this is the most we can expect and the girls are delivering. Thank you girls :biggrin: 

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Damn Jasmin has bottled it. Panties are back on and now she poses on the bed. Grrr. 

Listen do not complain she slept naked and hopefully now we have more to come. We all want to see her naked in the bed with those poses of hers and last night was a first step. I would have loved it if she had opened her legs more in NV but nevertheless more than we expected to see. Imagine if in the morning Jasmin had given her usual open legged greeting to Becca like that - WOW!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Image result for granny panties

SO MUCH POTENTIAL......SO MANY TIMES TO BE SEDUCTIVE AND SENSUAL......SO MUCH TIME WASTED :huh:

It is slow process. I was disapponted we didn't see more but then that was the case wit My Belle's :heart: 4 hour stint on the couch the previous night after she started with a big NV spread. I was watching Jasmin most of the night but I presume the naked Belle didn't show anything either.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So with both our gorgeous pixies sleeping naked, who the hell is complaining about being bored!!!! Isn't this what voyeurism is all about, looking for those slips. Sadly these girls are very skilled at sleeping naked and like on the 7 or so occasions Belle has done it, Jasmin really didn't show anything once she was asleep like My Belle :heart: also tonight. Belle was so tired Jasmin had to put her bed.

But get this clear. Jasmin chose to sleep naked and let us hope she does again with the usual views that she shows. Then IMO she justifies being here even if she watches TV at night. There was however more interaction than ever between the girls and then Jasmin helped looked after Belle.

So we had interaction and nudity. We are not going to get sex even bating so this is the most we can expect and the girls are delivering. Thank you girls :biggrin: 

Was Belle really that tired! I missed that Jas helped her to bed. They sure did talk for hours. But i guess that is easy for them as just the 2 in the apartment. Its going to be hard for anyone new coming in the longer these two bond with each other. 

I fell asleep this morning hoping Jasmin was going to flip her leg over that duvet like she normally does. By the time ive woke up she was putting panties on. Good job my tv turns itself off lol.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Listen do not complain she slept naked and hopefully now we have more to come. We all want to see her naked in the bed with those poses of hers and last night was a first step. I would have loved it if she had opened her legs more in NV but nevertheless more than we expected to see. Imagine if in the morning Jasmin had given her usual open legged greeting to Becca like that - WOW!

Im not complaining as such just frustrated as the best view she gave i could hardly see on my fone and when i was home on the big screen she covered up. But thats just how it goes. I thank her for been brave enough to sleep naked and hope she will do it again:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It is slow process. I was disapponted we didn't see more but then that was the case wit My Belle's :heart: 4 hour stint on the couch the previous night after she started with a big NV spread. I was watching Jasmin most of the night but I presume the naked Belle didn't show anything either.

I dont think Belle has lost that duvet all through her sleep. She seemed to be quite still most of the time but i did see that she looked to be dreaming when i checked in on her this morning, a few words were coming out and some jerking. Lack of sleep has caught up with her. Hopefully she will feel refreshed when she wakes up.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Was Belle really that tired! I missed that Jas helped her to bed. They sure did talk for hours. But i guess that is easy for them as just the 2 in the apartment. Its going to be hard for anyone new coming in the longer these two bond with each other. 

I fell asleep this morning hoping Jasmin was going to flip her leg over that duvet like she normally does. By the time ive woke up she was putting panties on. Good job my tv turns itself off lol.

She had 3 1 hour sleeps the day before and initially J could not wake her after her shower but then went back and guided Belle to bed switching the light off.