Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

BB I am very happy for you Lara slept naked Nuns sleep naked to LOL , if I am going to site all day watch she slept naked , jasmin now slept topless am I going to site all night watch that no way Jose , I want them do nothing interesting that I site and look at them

Actually it's not great, watching 1 naked girl for slips is quite enough. Ooh those sexy nuns LOL

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... and today ... ?

They had a very lively long chat in the LR when they got back from Jogging. These two interact more than ever. That chat in the BaR was obviosley private info and they needed no cams for it.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MarksMan said:

I find girls lazy in B2. all sleep all the time. Jasmin is pretty girl but too lazy. Sleep always.

that why they have to be replace they just here to be payed by rlc would be better for them to leave they look like to lonely girl who died slowly in this big app 

i think b2 will be close soon if nothing change or if they don't replace girls 

• Upvote 1

Just now, thegame20 said:

They have fucked over the covers many times. Maybe they know you are about to watch LOL

Maybe, but I've seen 4 or 5 and so far they have all been the same - he pulls the sheet over her arse - maybe I'm really really unlucky.

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

that why they have to be replace they just here to be payed by rlc would be better for them to leave they look like to lonely girl who died slowly in this big app 

i think b2 will be close soon if nothing change or if they don't replace girls 

Seriously they interact well most of the time. Im not  Im not sure what it is your hoping to see! What ever it is is unlikely. Your quite welcome to go watch B1 because thats really exciting at present too. 

• Upvote 1