Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Probabilmente è troppo tardi, ma è stato questo l'inevitabile conseguenza di assumere qualcuno come Jasmin. Lei è migliorata, ma era così lontano dai precedenti occupanti di B2 che non è mai andare a lavorare ... anche se i giorni precedenti stavano lavorando per me. La mia Belle :heart: bisogno di compagnia che veramente festeggiato e che è stato il suo precedenti compagni di B1 e Lola.

Belle will remain among the best RLC girls
beautiful genuine
Jasmine largest RLC failure with lara and milena.
Please bring kitty leora and dasha in bc2 !!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Belle will remain among the best RLC girls
beautiful genuine

Without doubt no one can take that away from her. But she has had the bad luck through her stay with non compatable housemates and small rooms. And look how vibrant she was when she got the big room and bathroom. But then this stay up all night bollocks has killed her mood completely. This is not what the girl deserves. She should have been with Lara. Im sure Lara would have been a different person had she been in the same apartment as Belle as they would have had fun im sure. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Senza dubbio nessuno può portarlo via da lei. Ma lei ha avuto la sfortuna con la sua permanenza con i coinquilini non compatable e piccole stanze. E guarda come vibrante che era quando ha ottenuto la grande camera e bagno. Ma allora questo stare sveglio tutta la notte bollocks ha ucciso completamente il suo stato d'animo. Questo non è ciò che la ragazza merita. Avrebbe dovuto essere con Lara. Sono sicuro che Lara sarebbe stata una persona diversa se fosse stata nello stesso appartamento come Belle come avrebbero avuto divertimento sono sicuro. 

I think Lara is a relative of bell

I don't know what the issue was with Lara - whether it was that Becca and Jasmin thought they had a cozy thing going on and wanted no disruption from a 4th girl or whether RLC put its foot down against any more desertions from B1, I don't know but My Belle :heart: didn't seem terribly vexed by her goings. But a I said, I think Lara was the intended inhabitant of Caro's room and Caro and Jasmin usurped their plans. 

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't know what the issue was with Lara - whether it was that Becca and Jasmin thought they had a cozy thing going on and wanted no disruption from a 4th girl or whether RLC put its foot down against any more desertions from B1, I don't know but My Belle :heart: didn't seem terribly vexed by her goings. But a I said, I think Lara was the intended inhabitant of Caro's room and Caro and Jasmin usurped their plans. 

i agree i dont think jasmine was ever intended to be in b-2