Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Ok can we get back on Topic now please,,,this has now gone on too far,,,I need to know what Belle is up to and when will Rebecca show that beautiful Kitty again.

You have a complaint please take it up with the people you are paying your $45/month to (RLC).

she did for about 5mins after her morning shower on the couch

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

She is getting more brave at showing her kitty everyday,,I just wished that we had better camera Angles,,,I wish that all cameras were as close and as clear as Adriana's bedroom Camera that is a the end of her bed.::)

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and Leora BJ

A triple problem: RLC or more probably the player gives a memory leak so I have to restart Chrome every 2-3 hours. Because there was nothing happening I forgot about it and it suddenly became a problem the minute Leora started her BJ and My Belle wrapping herself up  like my Xmas present - sadly not a naked wrap like Nelly. Annoying I had to sacrifice My Belle - that gives me an idea for the 3rd chapter of Khaleesi Belle - to The Goddess although that nearly turned into a 3some with Eva and Leora didn't even bother taking her panties off.

Never mind I'll be there to see My Belle unwrap just like Amanda Barrie in the great "Carry on Cleo": "Dost thou like what thou seest?" - "I certainly doth"

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

An example for Jasmin and My Belle - she did it the other day but there was too much shadow from her towel. My Belle's done it before of course but never in good light ... we just never see that kitty in good light, the best was that massage in passable light. OK I've probably capture some somewhere but I can't get enough of My Belle's beautiful fat little pus!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

A triple problem: RLC or more probably the player gives a memory leak so I have to restart Chrome every 2-3 hours. Because there was nothing happening I forgot about it and it suddenly became a problem the minute Leora started her BJ and My Belle wrapping herself up  like my Xmas present - sadly not a naked wrap like Nelly. Annoying I had to sacrifice My Belle - that gives me an idea for the 3rd chapter of Khaleesi Belle - to The Goddess although that nearly turned into a 3some with Eva and Leora didn't even bother taking her panties off.

Never mind I'll be there to see My Belle unwrap just like Amanda Barrie in the great "Carry on Cleo": "Dost thou like what thou seest?" - "I certainly doth"

I have the same problem. Chrome runs full and the PC freezes. Had 6GB memory increased to 16GB, but it does not help. It is also Murphy's Law that it always happens now something starts being hot.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I have the same problem. Chrome runs full and the PC freezes. Had 6GB memory increased to 16GB, but it does not help. It is also Murphy's Law that it always happens now something starts being hot.

I run with only 4GB (I know but it's managed to cope with everything so far) and 6GB fixed virtual at the front of a disk, but clearly there are bigger problems. Mind you Kitty in the BeR freezes whatever the state, her pussy sucks out all my memory :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

She is getting more brave at showing her kitty everyday,,I just wished that we had better camera Angles,,,I wish that all cameras were as close and as clear as Adriana's bedroom Camera that is a the end of her bed.::)

she was right in front of cam2 with legs bent feet on couch nice pic

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

she was right in front of cam2 with legs bent feet on couch nice pic

Sadly I missed it - I mean she's my third choice to follow in that apartment so I'm probably going to miss it every time.

Of course we got a great from behind kitty and more shot from Rebecca on 3some night, sadly much better than for the pixie kitties I wanted to see, those of My Belle and Megan. Just hope My Belle spreads her kitty in good light before she leaves ... it might have to be in Jasmin's room.

• Upvote 1