Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Just now, euromike69 said:

We all have had those moments when you were watching at the right time but the wrong Camera Angle,,,and then we all feel like doing this:biggrin:

smashed-computer.gifsmashed-computer.gif

is that Ilona dad so that's were she gets it from LMAO

• Upvote 4

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

We all have had those moments when you were watching at the right time but the wrong Camera Angle,,,and then we all feel like doing this:biggrin:

smashed-computer.gifsmashed-computer.gif

It's every time for me. I need to see those shots of her on all 4s dancing on Cam 13. What do I have to do to get them?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'd love it if she did this every other day. My Belle is the only reason I pay for Premium RLC.

I keep on hearing everyone say that they wished that Danaya would return to RLC,,,but I think that all of you guys are so focused on that one thing,,,that you all have missed out on one very important detail

That's where Mikey comes in to help you stay focused :biggrin::biggrin:

Danaya no matter how much we love her will be completely boring to us and she will be lonely if RLC brings her into this project without someone to play with,,,no matter how entertaining she is,,she won't be able to do it all by herself,,she will need a supporting cast of close friends like Adele,Irma and Ilona.

So the next time we ask RLC for Danaya back,,it would be good for us to also ask for her to be brought here with someone she could get along with great.

Remember how much our beloved Irma was so alone and lonely when she came back the second time until her BFF Ilona showed up,,that's what I mean.

Thanks for listening,,now let's get back to perving on Belle and Fat pussy jasmin:heart::biggrin:

tumblr_nytwi8oD5p1urkua8o1_400.giftumblr_nz0ajim8791t17yaho1_400.gif

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I keep on hearing everyone say that they wished that Danaya would return to RLC,,,but I think that all of you guys are so focused on that one thing,,,that you all have missed out on one very important detail

That's where Mikey comes in to help you stay focused :biggrin::biggrin:

Danaya no matter how much we love her will be completely boring to us and she will be lonely if RLC brings her into this project without someone to play with,,,no matter how entertaining she is,,she won't be able to do it all by herself,,she will need a supporting cast of close friends like Adele,Irma and Ilona.

So the next time we ask RLC for Danaya back,,it would be good for us to also ask for her to be brought here with someone she could get along with great.

Remember how much our beloved Irma was so alone and lonely when she came back the second time until her BFF Ilona showed up,,that's what I mean.

Thanks for listening,,now let's get back to perving on Belle and Fat pussy jasmin:heart::biggrin:

tumblr_nytwi8oD5p1urkua8o1_400.giftumblr_nz0ajim8791t17yaho1_400.gif

That I give you 10+ Mike :-) not the vidio but what you sad about Diana :angel: 

• Upvote 2