Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Eso es justo lo suficiente, pero estoy satisfecho con este Belle y si veo esta vez en cuando antes del final de su estancia estaré satisfecho, no estoy diciendo que más no sería bueno sólo que estoy muy feliz y es más de lo que esperaba ver después de que el jugo feliz se deshizo.

And I admire your words, if you're happy with that, for my part there is no problem. I know that you admire so much, and she will be pleased with their show.

You're a lucky man.

• Upvote 1

Think we are done for the night which is a shame because My Belle was so ready to dance. I am not sure why Becca watched TV and then went straight to bed because My Belle was waiting.

i have had so much fun tonight but I almost hope for a rest over the weekend.

the ultimate would be to see My Belle bate in good light but that will never happen. Few Barcelona girls do and then usually right at the start or right at the end hoping for a return visit but I am certain that My Belle could return any time she wanted subject to permits. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Think we are done for the night which is a shame because My Belle was so ready to dance. I am not sure why Becca watched TV and then went straight to bed because My Belle was waiting.

i have had so much fun tonight but I almost hope for a rest over the weekend.

the ultimate would be to see My Belle bate in good light but that will never happen. Few Barcelona girls do and then usually right at the start or right at the end hoping for a return visit but I am certain that My Belle could return any time she wanted subject to permits. 

I have not seen belle bate yet have you bb

• Upvote 1