Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

22 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I believe that it is wrong to think that these girls should be all dressed day but it is also wrong what he did yesterday Belle for example evening.
not that it is not nice indeed very exciting but if RLC states that girls are not actresses and life in the house is normal then I expect that there is masturbation because girls after months without sex is impossible.
I think more to sincerity when Rebecca has her pussy licked lola and megan more than to show halloween

I Don't know what world you live in,,,,but in the real world,,,girls actually live on their phones 24/7,and are mostly gone away from home all damn day,,and when they have sex they usually leave their homes to go over to their boyfriends apt/homes to go fuck there,especially girls these ages as the women of the 2 Barcelona apts,,,in the real world girls usually only are naked when they go to sleep,,or in the shower,,they don't just walk around with Titties and Pussies hanging out when they live with other people,,and in the real world a lot of women can go a long time without sex or masturbation,(Not Recommended Though),,,In the real world they don't have cameras spying on them,,unless of course it's done so illegally.

In the real world women are usually dressed when at home,maybe they wear something comfortable like shorts and a skimpy t-shirt but they don't usually walk around butt ass naked all the time unless they are home alone or they just finished fucking their boyfriends or husbands.

The 2 lesbian shows that they had was obviously scripted and done on purpose to attract new costumers to RLC and this apt,,,but these women cannot perform this kind of stuff 24/7 365 days a year,,nobody can.,,,,,,,,,,,,They try to be entertaining but they can't keep up that level of entertainment from the time they wake up till the time they go to sleep,,,,what are you guys expecting for them to do,,,just lay in bed with each other all day long and just fuck,,no shower,no eating,no going outside,no tv,no phone,no shopping,no beach,no clubs,,,,,just lay in the bed naked and fuck fuck fuck lol:biggrin:

The problem with most of you guys here is that you are not just satisfied with simply enjoying what happens or doesn't happen,,,,you are doing what most guys here make the mistake of doing each and every single day,,,You are EXPECTING these women to do exactly what you want them to do in your mind.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

No que es no agradable de hecho muy emocionante pero si RLC establece que las niñas no son actrices y la vida en la casa es normal entonces yo esperaría que existe la masturbación

Well, think that their movements are unplanned by RLC, with affection, but would show you naivety. And actresses ... they are not, they are not paid a salary ?, not sign an employment contract ?, they mask their life, using a fictitious name? And even if not written, they do not cunplen orders of a "director" who transmits orders, I would say, almost continuously?

What is the problem to call them actresses, after all what I said?

• Upvote 1

Nice to wake up to see My Belle's beautiful bottom. Normally she remains completely covered throughout the night so it is pleasure to see this view, What the B2 girls is a proper party with lots of drink and maybe Jasmin forgetting her no dancing with girls rule and Rebecca going as wildly naked as My Belle. However personally I would settle for My Belle :heart: just being naked lying on her bed. Having said that for those who saw it there was one glorious view last night as she rose from her bed with her arse pointing at Camera 14 and the light for once caught ever little detail but even then there was annoying RLC dot hitting the edge of her pussy. It was the best view ever of My Belle and I thank her profusely.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Well, think that their movements are unplanned by RLC, with affection, but would show you naivety. And actresses ... they are not, they are not paid a salary ?, not sign an employment contract ?, they mask their life, using a fictitious name? And even if not written, they do not cunplen orders of a "director" who transmits orders, I would say, almost continuously?

What is the problem to call them actresses, after all what I said?

They are not micro managed by RLC. The girls largely decide what to do. I think RLC probably prod the from time to time to show at little more flesh or not go out so much like Adele or get out their rooms a bit or suggest parties. But RLC do not tell them to dance naked or do the cupping in the LR - something she has previously done 3 times and once in the middle oof the afternoon so it is not new. My Belle frequently danced naked although not so wildly at B1 and last night was far from the first extended period of nudity but the one in which other than the B1 massage she showed the most nudity. But these things are her choice - I think the dancing the previous 2 nights she was asked by Becca but last night she was getting ready to dance but Becca for some reason wasn't going to play maybe because she was tired - and she is no more controlled by RLC than Irma.

• Upvote 1

Just a thin bit of duvet covering her pussy with My Belle :heart: looking so sexy lying on the bed this morning.

What aview we would have right now if not for the duvet with her left leg spreading her pussy wide but now sadly she turned without a reveal.

BTW waiting for these shots is voyeurism. It is what it is all about. Sure I enjoy the sex from Masha or the nudity fro Leora but in themselves it is not about that those special shots when you can see Sasha's finger inside Masha or Leora's pussy from behind as she bends over to pick up a plug in the GR - these do not happen every day. So it was with Belle's nudity last night. Yes I have seen her a lot in the shower and walking around naked and enjoy them but to see those special shots when she spreads her legs wide like on 2 or 3 occasions last night those are rare views and to me what voyeurism means. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No sé en qué mundo vive en ,,,, pero en el mundo real ,,, chicas realmente vivo en sus teléfonos 24/7, y son en su mayoría ido fuera de casa todo el maldito día ,, y cuando tienen relaciones sexuales se por lo general salir de sus casas para ir a sus novios apt / hogares para ir cogida allí, especialmente las niñas de estas edades, las mujeres de los 2 apartamentos en Barcelona ,,, en las niñas del mundo real por lo general sólo están desnudos cuando se van a dormir ,, o en la ducha ,, que no sólo andan con Titties y coños salir cuando viven con otras personas ,, y en el mundo real, muchas mujeres pueden pasar mucho tiempo sin sexo o la masturbación, (no recomendado Aunque) ,,, en el mundo real no tienen cámaras para espiar en ellos ,, a menos que, por supuesto, se hace de manera ilegal.

En el mundo real las mujeres suelen vestir cuando están en casa, tal vez llevar algo cómodo como en pantalones cortos y una escasa camiseta pero por lo general no caminan alrededor culo trasero desnudo todo el tiempo a menos que estén solos en casa o que acaban de terminar su puta novios o maridos.

La muestra 2 lesbianas que habían sido, obviamente, con guión y hecho a propósito para atraer a nuevos clientes a RLC y esto tiende ,,, pero estas mujeres pueden llevar a cabo este tipo de cosas 24/7 365 días al año ,, nadie puede ,,,. ,,,,,,,,, tratan de ser entretenido, pero que no pueden mantener ese nivel de entretenimiento desde el momento en que se despierta hasta el momento de ir a dormir ,,,, ¿qué están esperando para que puedan ,,, no simplemente tumbarse en la cama con uno al otro durante todo el día y acaba de coger ,, sin ducha, no comer, no salir a la calle, no hay televisión, no hay teléfono, no hay tiendas, no hay playa, hay clubes ,,,,, solo yacían en la cama desnudo y mierda mierda mierda lol:biggrin:

El problema con la mayoría de ustedes aquí es que usted no es sólo satisfecho con simplemente disfrutar de lo que sucede o no sucede ,,,, que está haciendo lo que la mayoría de los chicos aquí cometen el error de hacer cada uno y todos los días ,,, Usted se ESPERANDO estas mujeres para hacer exactamente lo que usted quiere que hagan en su mente.

Nobody thinks that girls have sex 24 hours 365 days, that you say it. On the other hand, I do not know what world do you live, but the boys between 18 and 25 years, most are studying at the university, no money to pay for a hotel, so the floors students, are so requested, I was a student, how many times did not use it for these purposes. On the other hand, you better believe that another guy paying their share, want to see the party while he is connected? There are people who can not connect the hours you or I connected, and the people who make the effort to connect to a "key" hours. because they will give up their ration of show? You talk about girls and their phone usage. For me, that is your outlet for your real world. This like everything in life has its good side and its bad side. But I liken that girls can lower your heating outside the house. The only one I know that worked was Polya, she did whatever she wanted, but inside the house, she did not put obstacles in the show house. That alone can be, or that she is mature and knows that is here and the contract he signed, or who knew people do very well RLC, when put the cards on the table with her. For me, I apparently seen ... I prefer more because Polya, was very clear what this business. It also influenced Lola, Caroline, Stella, Anna, Belle, Megan and even Rebecca, understood that a good show is always better than a day of boredom. Now all thought the time these girls were was all partying and sex, and nothing is further from reality, but like everything in life. Who remembers the normal days, if there glory days? Last but not to tire the staff. I also see criticism because people say that the level of sex, increase in the house and that was not good ... okay, I understand your position, but I would ask: In that house she has not umentado the vel or sex? K & K have introduced their kids at home, before it was very rare, even before that, we only knew or sensed that they existed, but no sex in the house. S & M, they have not increased sexual activity ?, including an exchange of couples, beautiful, not criticize him and that I was damn lucky that morning with RLC and I missed it live, or not I am right. N & B, although they are always very active, you do not think now there are new things, such as massages? I remember those massage middle of the room for months, I do not mean that not any. And short, because this is too long ... And if you want, we can talk about or confront ideas, for example, Rita, you girl. You always talk about it, but I know, you've never said, or yes, I do not remember, experience indoors. As she lived, the theme of the games, or how he felt comfortable with the cameras 24 hours watching.

• Upvote 1

hace 37 minutos, BBsq69 dijo:

Ningún hijo micro gestionado por RLC. Las chicas deciden en Gran Medida Que hacer. Creo Que probablemente RLC presionar al De Vez en Cuando párr Mostrar en Poco Más de carne o sin salir del tanto del como Adele o salir de Sus HABITACIONES un Poco o sugerir contradictorio. Pero RLC no les diga a bailar desnudo o Hacer la excavación en el LR - algo que ella ha Hecho previamente 3 Veces y una Vez en el medio oof la Tarde por Lo que no es nueva. desnuda Mi Belle Frecuencia Bailaba, Aunque no violentamente bronceado en la noche B1 y última ESTABA Lejos de Ser El Primer Período Extendido de la desnudez, Aquel Sino en El Que no playa EL masajes B1 Que mostro la Mayoría de los desnudos. Pero Estas Cosas hijo Do Elección - Creo Que El baile de las 2 Anteriores noches Que se le pidio por Becca Pero anoche se ESTABA Preparando para bailar, Pero Becca por Alguna Razón no iba a jugar Tal Vez Porque ESTABA cansada - y ella no es una Más Controlada por RLC de Irma.

Perdona mi incredulidad, no creo que usted piensa seriamente que. Es decir, usted contrata a un acompañante por una noche por lo que este se puso a bailar en la pista de baile para bailar con la primera que ella quiere? Y usted piensa que decidir, si tienen relaciones sexuales o partido delante de las cámaras, su elección? Y por lo que pagan lo que pagan? Vamos a ver, que estamos locos o qué? Si como usted dice, que la casa tendría sexo? O esa chica ir desnuda o en topless? Las personas en el trabajo lo hace bien o al menos lo que se paga, he utilizado y saber de lo que hablo. Ya modo de información, yo estaba viendo Rebecca cuando se despertó, ella estaba descansando, no avfirmo ella estaba durmiendo.

Pero es curioso la escena. B1 niñas salen de la casa, foro de discusión acerca de las niñas, despierte pronto Rebecca, de hecho, si no hubiera imágenes de la expresión de su cara, dime, que no necesitaba intérprete para saber que ella pensaba y no era exactamente alegre. Se sentó en el sofá ... y no voy a ser mucho antes de Belle appear por casualidad ver la habitación de Bella y ella todavía estaba en la cama ... de nuevo a la sala de comedor y ni siquiera dos minutos pasaron y se presenta Belle. .. Acuerdate se puso de pie junto a la puerta del vestíbulo ...

Esto no me han dicho, esto lo que vieron mis ojos.

Puesto que cada uno saque sus propias consecuencias.

vortios, I do not connect Barcelona with the other houses at all even the 2Ks. I have always believed make suggestion to the girls with the baths and massages but the day of the first change was around Xmas (New Year's Eve) extra when Irma had 2 other girls play with her boobs. Everybody was very excited that day and following that we had (although sadly I didn't see) some liaisons between Irma, Ilona and Anna which definitely suggested more than before even if the girls probably as agreed stopped when one became uncomfortable but it was happening to entertain the audience IMO more than the natural feeling between girls which many though they way. Subsequent to the 2 Is most girls gave a fair showing of at least toplessness and quite a few nudity.
Then Lola arrived and brought in Dima - I do not know if RLC had anything to do with that but there was no dubt at B1 Dima already knew the girls probably from back in the Ukraine - I see this purely from the body language saw, he was not a stranger and each girl went willingly into the BaR including Megan for their fix - so he might have been connected with the agency or helps organise parties back home like I belive Milena did.Clearly RLC and the viewers had no problem with this but there was no way that 3some night was staged. It was about young girls Rebecca and Megan with tthe help of substances getting in the moment. Belle is always willing to join in but it was sad that Lola came in and it suddenly became mechanical with her giving instructions. If only Megan had kept her door blocked but still what we sure was special. The girls who survived all knew this but could never really recreate it in later more obviously planned events - but they were planned by Lola and RLC tacitly approved. Sadly Milena talk it to far. Ironically many of those who seemed much more comfortable with the girls snorting coke as that was real are now the once who complain that new members expect too much ... which they do.
Anyway that party ended the Happy Juice as well and took us back to the boring - well in comparison it seems - life before.

• Upvote 1