Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Belle seems to involve her in conversation a lot though, maybe she is telling her funny stories 

Belle just ask Jasmin If I give you massag I have to go down on you :angel: and Jasmine sad there is nothing down there my boyfriend luck me with chesty belt LMAO

Well I've been asleep and I was watching The Goddess's naked arse anyway but it seems they have forgotten the candles. Never been a fan of the massages or the candlelit baths (OK I've never seen the latter but the pictures I've seen have been pointless) except of course that one time in B1 when the light shone right up My Belle's behind.

Not that given the light it would matter but possibly in deference to Miss Dullsville, My Belle's panties are still on.

Let's hope some better entertainment later.

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The chose the largest space in the middle of the room though, obvious place to choose to massage just not ideal for us

but you'd think given all the pictures they see on social media exatly what things look like by now. However the last couple of times dancing they have moved that small table to close to the TV to be of much use for Cam 2. Cam 2 is a great cam but they have understand lighting and position.