Leora - Home Activities #75

pulo filipe

il y a 59 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Elle se prépare à sortir, comme d’habitude. Douche et shampoing et peut-être d’abord elle est allée se raser. C’est maintenant un rituel, elle se masturbe et vous savez déjà que le lendemain elle disparaîtra.

Après la douche elle ces mis un tampon

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Fair comment under most circumstances Nich', although I am a little surprised that you of all people should mention some of the things you have, as you along with many others ( including myself ) have in the past been guilty of exactly what you are now condemning.

I take the view that what happens or fails to happen in the confines of the apartment by Leora are open to both praise and criticism by individuals if warranted, as long as it is honest and respectful.

I also as an individual have no interest at all in her private life, whether she is seeing a guy a girl or several at the same time, or indeed whether she is working or not....Not my business, I might give it a fleeting mention in passing but nothing else, as I do believe she is entitled to a private life.

Having said that, I also believe that to an extent it is human nature that when people observe someone as closely as many of us have Leora over the years. that a " bond " is created, for some it may be an infatuation, for others dislike perhaps, but it certainly wouldn't be abnormal for people whilst witnessing her having a meltdown on camera to form an opinion as to the cause of the upset.

Much of the speculation was in my opinion sympathetic to her condition at the time and to the possible cause...not made any easier by the fact that had her " private " life ( i.e. Boyfriend ) been accessible within the confines of the apartment then much of the speculation would have been rendered unnecessary perhaps. But again that is speculation.

At the end of the day Nich' she has chosen to live her life under constant scrutiny for money. Sometimes in such cases it comes with the territory, that if under these circumstances you are prepared to accept the plaudits and the living standards such a choice rewards you with, then conversely you should be prepared to accept the occasional brickbat.  

It's called Real Life !!

I've never denied or claimed that I have never criticized her myself, because there have been times ever so often when I actually have done so as well.

But there is also quite a difference between criticizing someone ever so often regarding situations occurring that had seemed to have gotten repetitious and had occurred on a number of occasions in the past, compared to criticizing someone often on a daily basis for a number of other matters related to how often someone leaves from where they live and how long they may stay away when they do, or what they may or may not be doing while they are away, or whether or not someone should have anyone else visit their residence other than someone who was a previous roommate and bf, and a particular individual who happens to be a long time friend that has visited there on a number of occasions, and to speculate or insinuate that something must be immorally wrong merely because there have not been any others than those individuals when there is nothing at all immoral regarding such situations.

Everyone has their own reasons for the ways certain circumstances or situations occur during their life, and no one other than that woman and perhaps anyone close enough to her may know actually why that particular situation has been the way it has been there, so no one knows whether or not it was actually her decision to prefer to not have others visit her there, or whether she has informed some others that there are cams in that residence and others decided they would prefer to not subject themselves to exposure on the internet.

As far as comments that were made prior to it being revealed what was the more likely reasons that actually had someone so upset for several days, it seemed that most comments started being related to being sympathetic to someones emotional state or condition after some others started realizing how upset and distraught someone had started being and that there apparently might be something seriously wrong occurring in that individual's life, but there were also some comments that were made that were more or less insinuating that someone seemed to deserve what they were experiencing and going through. I won't mention any names but, it's been being noticed that those type of comments have been being made quite often by someone on pretty much a daily basis and I'm to a point of considering to start calling out the nonsense for what it is. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Record figures in Russia, Moscow is closed
In Russia, the corona figures are skyrocketing again. The number of infections and deaths are at the highest level since the start of the pandemic. According to the latest figures, 40,096 new infections have been reported in Russia in the last 24 hours and 1,159 people have died from the corona virus. Those are the highest daily numbers since the start of the pandemic. The situation is worst in Moscow.
The board of the Russian capital Moscow has therefore decided to close the majority of businesses, schools, beauty salons, shops, gyms and all other non-essential businesses until November 7. The restaurants also have to close, although they can provide takeout meals. Only places where medicines, foodstuffs or essential products are sold may remain open.
Drastic measures, such as a lockdown, have been ruled out for the Russian government for the time being. Instead of a lockdown, President Vladimir Putin has announced that, at the national level, work should not be done between October 30 and November 7, in order to limit the number of trips. The Kremlin has also given the various districts the responsibility to take measures themselves. For example, some of them have already inserted the use of 'corona passports'.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Strange that Denis does not mind the cams how that works I do not know. We have been told he is an old friend.

Because like Malia, he knew Leora from before starting on RLC, simple as that really. So they both knew what she and Paul were joining.

• Upvote 3