Leora - Home Activities #75

pulo filipe

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I hope you happen to notice and read these comments Leora because these comments are meant for you Leora. I certainly hope that you keep in mind that no one who posts comments that are related to you in any of the threads of this site lives your life for you. If I were you, and happened to visit any threads on this site and read anything negative in regards to you, I wouldn't waste my time being concerned enough to reread any of it or believe any of it.

As you are well aware of, some of what gets mentioned in the threads on this site is speculative or insinuative nonsense that is not what might be actually occurring in your life anyway. A perfect example is what occurred recently when some snide and sarcastic and critization comments had been being posted in some threads here when all along there were some genuine and sensible reasons why you were becoming quite upset when it had to do with your concern for your fathers health and well being as well as some animals health and well being that you were concerned about as well.

I wouldn't pay much attention to what others might mention about what they may think about someone else's life that they do not have to live, and can only observe portions of through the lenses of some cams, and only manage to overhear portions of some conversations with some others from time to time. I for one believe you should live your life the way you want to live it, and if there happen to be others that don't happen to like the way you choose to live your life, then perhaps they should choose to just go fly a kite rather than be concerned about how you choose to live your life.

Fair comment under most circumstances Nich', although I am a little surprised that you of all people should mention some of the things you have, as you along with many others ( including myself ) have in the past been guilty of exactly what you are now condemning.

I take the view that what happens or fails to happen in the confines of the apartment by Leora are open to both praise and criticism by individuals if warranted, as long as it is honest and respectful.

I also as an individual have no interest at all in her private life, whether she is seeing a guy a girl or several at the same time, or indeed whether she is working or not....Not my business, I might give it a fleeting mention in passing but nothing else, as I do believe she is entitled to a private life.

Having said that, I also believe that to an extent it is human nature that when people observe someone as closely as many of us have Leora over the years. that a " bond " is created, for some it may be an infatuation, for others dislike perhaps, but it certainly wouldn't be abnormal for people whilst witnessing her having a meltdown on camera to form an opinion as to the cause of the upset.

Much of the speculation was in my opinion sympathetic to her condition at the time and to the possible cause...not made any easier by the fact that had her " private " life ( i.e. Boyfriend ) been accessible within the confines of the apartment then much of the speculation would have been rendered unnecessary perhaps. But again that is speculation.

At the end of the day Nich' she has chosen to live her life under constant scrutiny for money. Sometimes in such cases it comes with the territory, that if under these circumstances you are prepared to accept the plaudits and the living standards such a choice rewards you with, then conversely you should be prepared to accept the occasional brickbat.  

It's called Real Life !!

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Fair comment under most circumstances Nich', although I am a little surprised that you of all people should mention some of the things you have, as you along with many others ( including myself ) have in the past been guilty of exactly what you are now condemning.

I take the view that what happens or fails to happen in the confines of the apartment by Leora are open to both praise and criticism by individuals if warranted, as long as it is honest and respectful.

I also as an individual have no interest at all in her private life, whether she is seeing a guy a girl or several at the same time, or indeed whether she is working or not....Not my business, I might give it a fleeting mention in passing but nothing else, as I do believe she is entitled to a private life.

Having said that, I also believe that to an extent it is human nature that when people observe someone as closely as many of us have Leora over the years. that a " bond " is created, for some it may be an infatuation, for others dislike perhaps, but it certainly wouldn't be abnormal for people whilst witnessing her having a meltdown on camera to form an opinion as to the cause of the upset.

Much of the speculation was in my opinion sympathetic to her condition at the time and to the possible cause...not made any easier by the fact that had her " private " life ( i.e. Boyfriend ) been accessible within the confines of the apartment then much of the speculation would have been rendered unnecessary perhaps. But again that is speculation.

At the end of the day Nich' she has chosen to live her life under constant scrutiny for money. Sometimes in such cases it comes with the territory, that if under these circumstances you are prepared to accept the plaudits and the living standards such a choice rewards you with, then conversely you should be prepared to accept the occasional brickbat.  

It's called Real Life !!

Dragons Den Applause GIF by CBC