Leora - Home Activities #75

pulo filipe

Well , since I read a lot about rain and bad weather across Europe , here’s our part of the “ story “ with a photo taken just 2-3 minutes ago 😁 We still enjoy and sorry for the teasing for good reasons this time 😜🤪😝😂🤣

3FC216E3-B5DA-4858-B5B8-928F8EB1804E.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Nou , aangezien ik veel heb gelezen over regen en slecht weer in heel Europa , hier is ons deel van het " verhaal " met een foto die slechts 2-3 minuten geleden is gemaakt 😁 We genieten nog steeds van en sorry voor het plagen deze keer om goede redenen 😜 🤪 😝 😂 🤣

Wat een gelukzak ben jij😎🌝🧞🌅🌄

Hier: ☂️🌧️🌨️💧

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Well , since I read a lot about rain and bad weather across Europe , here’s our part of the “ story “ with a photo taken just 2-3 minutes ago 😁 We still enjoy and sorry for the teasing for good reasons this time 😜🤪😝😂🤣

ty for sharing ddhm, u r so lucky to live there

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ty for sharing ddhm, u r so lucky to live there

I think sometimes we are not enjoying and we are arguing / worrying for people that wouldn’t give a shit for us and we invest too much of our energy and thinking , kind of escaping our daily worries by adapting the troubles of others that unless they were  daily in our screens , we wouldn’t give a damn , exactly as most probably the  majority does to our neighbors who indeed sometimes might need our help but we don’t watch their lives so as to know when to really worry and be there  to help .

The sea and blue sky always “ clears “ the mind and gives peace , it was a tensed week not even at this thread but in while CC , so , a photo like this can reestablish perhaps even for a short period our daily lives routines that can also be great and interesting 😇 and to be honest much more interesting and way far better than the lives of all of these people that we daily watch . 

• Upvote 1