Leora - Home Activities #75

pulo filipe

28 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You know what, technically yes! The amount of dates that actually are wrong! Like the first time they had sex. It can be down as Saturday May 16th, whereas it was actually Sunday May 17th, because it started after midnight!

Wait...what? 😆

I didn't understand the context.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Wait...what? 😆

I didn't understand the context.

Ok, put it this way.

They get on the bed on Saturday night. The 'Action' only starts at 2 minutes past Midnight.

So, do you say it happened on Saturday or Sunday? See what i mean? Anyone would say something happened 'Saturday night', but technically, it happened 'Sunday morning'.

And - We say she bated 'Last night', but actually she bated 'This morning'....!

🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Missing the massages Leora, missing the talks and laughter, missing the clit rubbing, missing the dildo play... so am I... 😔

You're not the only one Blue. But it's gone. Thanks for the memories etc.

And we got much more than we ever imagined we would. I know not everybody liked it, and i accept that but for me, it was always a joy to watch. And, also what could have been. 

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Missing the massages Leora, missing the talks and laughter, missing the clit rubbing, missing the dildo play... so am I... 😔

There are over 1,000 videos of Leora doing herself nasty. You are not missing anything you can't find of her on the internet.