Leora - Home Activities #75

pulo filipe

4 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Es ist schön zu lesen dass für einige Mitglieder im Forum, mich inbegriffen dieses Zimmer immer noch  " Malias Zimmer " ist und hoffentlich noch lange bleiben wird. Das hat Malia auch verdient, auch wenn sie nie so ein strahlender Stern wie Leora sein konnte. 

Absolutely Gerald always Malia's room to me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Remember war is bad and remember the dead.. for F's sake.

So now you agree.  War is waged by men...war is not a prescient thing that exists on its own.  It is bad and bad men influence good men to give their lives for their personal and corporate interest. I could draw a syllogism... that if "war is bad" then those who engage in it must be....? 

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's bought herself a new 2 piece black number, skirt and turtle neck. So, possibly a Halloween party this weekend? She did mention Halloween to LB the other night on a call - Ok, it might have just been talking about the time of year. But worth remembering.

So either tomorrow or Sunday (which would be the 31st) she should be out for some Halloween event. Good to know.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

So either tomorrow or Sunday (which would be the 31st) she should be out for some Halloween event. Good to know.

Well at the moment we can't say obviously, but she has placed these new clothes along with new tights on the ironing board, and also tried on a black overcoat. So i will be very surprised if she is in tomorrow night/Sunday day. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

So now you agree.  War is waged by men...war is not a prescient thing that exists on its own.  It is bad and bad men influence good men to give their lives for their personal and corporate interest. I could draw a syllogism... that if "war is bad" then those who engage in it must be....? 

🥱

• Upvote 1

On 10/28/2021 at 1:06 PM, Slipper Guyquad said:

lYou're not the only one Blue. But it's gone. Thanks for the memories etc.

And we got much more than we ever imagined we would. I know not everybody liked it, and i accept that but for me, it was always a joy to watch. And, also what could have been. 

That does not seem to agree with what someone made in a somewhat cynical post, that was printed in red ink.. Not too long ago. Just responding to what I have read in posts in various Leora's Activities Threads. 

It seems to me that one is either pro, or con. It makes it questionable as to the credence of a post. If the ideology of the post vacillates from one post to the next.  Just my opinion !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

That does not seem to agree with what someone made in a somewhat cynical post, that was printed in red ink.. Not too long ago. Just responding to what I have read in posts in various Leora's Activities Threads. 

It seems to me that one is either pro, or con. It makes it questionable as to the credence of a post. If the ideology of the post vacillates from one post to the next.  Just my opinion !!

Which post was that?