B4 - General Topic 2021 #108 (October)

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It will be easier to send Nana to share the room with Daniela.

I don’t think Nana will accept it ( of course if the employer asks , she has no chance ) ,  i believe RLC allows this flexibility so they can choose . Of course , why should be Radi again when she really made this “ her own little apartment “ inside the apartment ? For sure she won’t deserve that 😔

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, james deen said:

it will be easier to send nana packing.

There are no current indications for that , that’s why the speculations . Of course , it might be that one room is not occupied in B1 if the twins get the master bedroom and Karol one of the two minor ones . But then , Daniela ? That’s a bit tricky here … 

By the way , it is incredible the strong contracts that the B2 girls seem to have as apart of their almost no interesting RLC participation , they seem to get completely unaffected of all the changes . Lots of strange things with this unfortunate event  that hit RLC once again .. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

There are no current indications for that , that’s why the speculations . Of course , it might be that one room is not occupied in B1 if the twins get the master bedroom and Karol one of the two minor ones . But then , Daniela ? That’s a bit tricky here … 

its not going to happen but the  ideal scenario would be kick the b2 girls out of the project and replace them with b1 and then get some new girls or veterans to fill in b1

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, james deen said:

its not going to happen but the  ideal scenario would be kick the b2 girls out of the project and replace them with b1 and then get some new girls or veterans to fill in b1

It’s insane that everyone agrees for the nothingness of B2 but still RLC isn’t doing anything about it . The popularity and the respect / contribution and dedication of the recent B1 girls , i believe they deserve their placements in the villa . The way I see it , it is one of the last “ tactic moves “ that RLC should play clever , otherwise the almost ready to explode subscribers will lead to massive subscription losses .. 

If Nelly and Bogdan were participants ( Bogdan also working for RLC ) for more than a year in the villa with so much heat gathered especially for Nelly after a certain point , i can’t honestly believe that these 4 girls won’t be able to “ resurrect “ B4 from its ashes . Olivia is super creative , Ulyana is the eye candy and Fiora has a big passion as we have seen with her reactions working for RLC . Harley has been a great addition  so far . Give them finally their own luxury place and let’s see the results . I highly doubt that we will be disappointed . Ideally would be to have as a Christmas gift Tesla and Elian  and then imagine with all 6 of them how with such easy recruitments what  the villa could once be again 😉😉😋🤩🥳

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It’s insane that everyone agrees for the nothingness of B2 but still RLC isn’t doing anything about it . The popularity and the respect / contribution and dedication of the recent B1 girls , i believe they deserve their placements in the villa . The way I see it , it is one of the last “ tactic moves “ that RLC should play clever , otherwise the almost ready to explode subscribers will lead to massive subscription losses .. 

If Nelly and Bogdan were participants ( Bogdan also working for RLC ) for more than a year in the villa with so much heat gathered especially for Nelly after a certain point , i can’t honestly believe that these 4 girls won’t be able to “ resurrect “ B4 from its ashes . Olivia is super creative , Ulyana is the eye candy and Fiora has a big passion as we have seen with her reactions working for RLC . Harley has been a great addition  so far . Give them finally their own luxury place and let’s see the results . I highly doubt that we will be disappointed . Ideally would be to have as a Christmas gift Tesla and Elian  and then imagine with all 6 of them how with such easy recruitments what  the villa could once be again 😉😉😋🤩🥳

lola probably told rlc if u kick me out i gonna fucking sue u

Sue Season 2 GIF by Living Single