Leora - Atividades Domésticas # 76

pulo filipe

47 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

corfu must be a prison to you thats probably why u see a prison everywhere

Black And White Reality GIF

😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪 you are so right … welcome anytime you want “ in my prison “ ..

enjoy free …

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Same 💩 different day .. 

Same as a majority of your comments. I believe most realize which they would rather see...an attractive woman or more of some of the same comments that's probably been made around 500 times now. Your on pace repeating quite a few of the same comments to surpass the amount of times that woman has pleasured herself. What has took her 9 years to accomplish, you are on pace to surpass that time frame in perhaps less than half of that time with repetitious comments. Perhaps that might be what it may be is a contest, but somehow it seems to be more of an obsession of jealousy.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Same as a majority of your comments. I believe most realize which they would rather see...an attractive woman or more of some of the same comments that's probably been made around 500 times now. Your on pace repeating quite a few of the same comments to surpass the amount of times that woman has pleasured herself. What has took her 9 years to accomplish, you are on pace to surpass that time frame in perhaps less than half of that time with repetitious comments. Perhaps that might be what it may be is a contest, but somehow it seems to be more of an obsession of jealousy.

And again , your opinion much much appreciated as it is also mine for whoever is taking the opportunity to read it .. I am impressed that your “ fire “ hits exclusively me and no one else that inhabits the forum with the same passion as you are posting your thoughts .. I am glad you like the repeated ( boring for my taste and standards ) content , allow me  to have a different approach please and the chance like everyone else here to express my disappointment .. I wished you a great Sunday in the morning and I wish you a nice evening for the time being .. and don’t worry , the woman who has pleasured herself for more than 3,000 times ( if the statistics go in a precise mathematical way ) will deliver one later for the worshipers ..