Leora - Atividades Domésticas # 76

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But we have no idea - He has been unwell and maybe this is the first time she has been able to speak to him. There are certain things we can give allowances too.

I think we try to excuse her actions .. let’s be honest .. 

Except if someone who was  really bad with his health in order to create sadness and tears , suddenly felt better in order for her to be happy again , masturbate and please the audience , so no stress or anxiety of what’s going on since that time , which also led her to go out , party , have fun or even if she didn’t do all that , i don’t by any excuse believe that it was worse than staying in her prison . 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

El regreso a la prisión, ¿cómo podría ser diferente? Disfrutaba su vida al aire libre, se divertía, era ella misma, la libertad, los amigos, la vida real ... lamentablemente para ella tuvo que regresar por sus deberes y obligaciones laborales ... 

Lo dijimos anteriormente, el mismo 💩 día diferente. El espectáculo debe continuar por todos los medios necesarios. 

yo , esto no lo veo como una prisión, aquí, nadie la obliga a estar, ella es libre de irse cuando le de la gana, el problema son los pingues beneficios que le proporciona este apartamento, y esas cámaras; la elección es suya

Just now, taxio said:

yo , esto no lo veo como una prisión, aquí, nadie la obliga a estar, ella es libre de irse cuando le de la gana, el problema son los pingues beneficios que le proporciona este apartamento, y esas cámaras; la elección es suya

I am the bad guy here because I speak with pure realism what’s happening in this apartment according to my opinion . We agree in the major facts of what’s going on with Leora . 

Just now, ddhm said:

I am the bad guy here because I speak with pure realism what’s happening in this apartment according to my opinion . We agree in the major facts of what’s going on with Leora . 

You talk bullshit for this there are people who do not give you the slightest attention.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Pero no tenemos ni idea. No se ha sentido bien y tal vez sea la primera vez que ella ha podido hablar con él. También hay ciertas cosas que podemos conceder.

perfecto!, su padre esta enfermo, quiere tener noticias de el, me parece muy bien, pero hay mas horas en el dia

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yo soy el malo aquí porque hablo con puro realismo lo que está pasando en este departamento según mi opinión. Estamos de acuerdo en los hechos principales de lo que está pasando con Leora. 

creo que su realismo es un poco unilateral, es su opinión y la respeto

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

You talk bullshit for this there are people who do not give you the slightest attention.

I don’t mind about that .. but I state my opinion . It is of least of my interest about who gives me attention or not . I am not here for the likes or for the upvotes or for whatever . I am here so as we criticize something we all pay .. obviously you believe differently .. taxio believes differently .. others ( many ) do the same but don’t post here and they prefer to stay silent .. well , I don’t .. 

1 minute ago, taxio said:

creo que su realismo es un poco unilateral, es su opinión y la respeto

I am just speaking not in diplomacy .. I am a bit unfair with the words use but I am not here to “ cuddle “ the nothingness .. I said many times , I will praise with all of my strength when I see Leora respecting her RLC presence and the money we all pay . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t mind about that .. but I state my opinion . It is of least of my interest about who gives me attention or not . I am not here for the likes or for the upvotes or for whatever . I am here so as we criticize something we all pay .. obviously you believe differently .. taxio believes differently .. others ( many ) do the same but don’t post here and they prefer to stay silent .. well , I don’t .. 

Tell RLC of dislikes there are so many times you can moan here as it becomes boring we know and understand you for the upteenth time.

• Upvote 2