Leora - Atividades Domésticas # 76

pulo filipe

14 hours ago, Brokk! said:

You talk bullshit for this there are people who do not give you the slightest attention.

The fact is Brokk it appears that some do indeed give him the attention, otherwise people who react negatively toward his opinions and throw insults toward him wouldn't bother would they?

As far as I'm concerned, he is a Premium member of this forum, so has paid his dues to voice his opinion as he sees fit, as long as he is not deliberately disrespecting Leora or other forum members, which as far as I have seen he has done neither, although that can't be said about some of the members reactions directed toward him.

I neither agree nor disagree with his comments, some of which may have some relevance depending on an individuals choice, the main complaint seems to be the repetition of his posts which in essence are no different in regularity than Nenemoh7 mentioning the bathroom sink or Masterchef professing his undying love for Leora or indeed Pulo updating every minute of the day.

If other members sensibilities are offended by another persons posts they should sometimes take their own advise and make use of the " Ignore " facility provided by the forum, then they wouldn't have to subject themselves to such "distressing " articles in the future.

Simple solution mate !!

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Trouble is he is like a broken record.

So use the ignore facility mate.

What sort of forum would it be if everyone agreed with each other and drooled every time Leora scratched her arse?

The problem is as I see it Blue, the only thing that is lacking on this forum is ...Tolerance !! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I will make a simple comment today . I will agree with anything that anyone says , let’s say mostly the “ broken record “ characterization ..BUT..

Can it be that I am simply carried away also by Leora’s “broken record “ actions ? Come on Leora , show / do / give / say / express / act / behave differently than ;

Act 1 - wake up 

Act 2 - prepare to go out 

Act 3 - come back home and prepare the ordered food 

Act 4 - turn on the TV and the IPAD also on in the bedroom 

Act 5 - something sexy to wear , no underwear and  camera choosing according to the mood 

Act 6 - mobile in hand for a bit of social media browsing , touching the kitten at the same time , a fast perhaps phonecall to Paul or a short / long disappearance in a private place for phonecalls regarding personal issues 

Act 7 - careful check of RLC’s activity leading ultimately to the daily masturbation 

Act 8 - food or snacks preparation before going to bed 

Act 9 - at bed with mobile browsing or a bit of IPAD watching , depending on how tired she has been or the interest of her mobile messages exchange , ending with a short call to Paul 

Act 10 - Sleep 

I am a “ broken record “ maybe because I don’t do anything everyday than repeating the above 10 daily Acts of Leora .

I wish  it was different , I wish I could see a pattern of her so as with her studies , daily awakening so as to go to an outside job and be active the whole day and not sleep till afternoon with so many interruptions while sleeping , I wish i could see her decorating her apartment so as to feel it as her home, I wish I could see her making a puzzle , knitting like she did some weeks ago , trying to cook , learn and study and do homework publicly , do some fitness exercise publicly , sharing her sexy image , I WOULD LIKE THAT I SEE ANYTHING DIFFERENT than the earlier mentioned daily 10 ACTS … I didn’t say visitors / fun / talks / change of apartment mood , socializing , laughs, emotions , new people that the forum here can talk about , think about , criticize about , because there’s no point when Leora isn’t doing anything different than what she does everyday, how can I ask that she does individually with people inside ?

I have no problems with anyone and I am trying to be fair , I express my opinion and my thoughts , i often ask questions in which either there are no answers or people ignore or simply because they know I am right and they stay silent. Like the majority here I am a fan of Leora but a fan who is judgmental because he wants to watch as much as better content from a person he likes and adores . And as long as I am not getting it , I can’t but not express my annoyance in a way that personally fits my personality and without insulting  the personality of either her or anyone else’s here . 

Conclusion .. ddhm is a broken record but Leora is a whole “ record label “ that “sells “ the same thing day in day out . I hear the same record , I can’t but not repeat myself ( and sorry for not having a nice voice 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The fact is Brokk it appears that some do indeed give him the attention, otherwise people who react negatively toward his opinions and throw insults toward him wouldn't bother would they?

As far as I'm concerned, he is a Premium member of this forum, so has paid his dues to voice his opinion as he sees fit, as long as he is not deliberately disrespecting Leora or other forum members, which as far as I have seen he has done neither, although that can't be said about some of the members reactions directed toward him.

I neither agree nor disagree with his comments, some of which may have some relevance depending on an individuals choice, the main complaint seems to be the repetition of his posts which in essence are no different in regularity than Nenemoh7 mentioning the bathroom sink or Masterchef professing his undying love for Leora or indeed Pulo updating every minute of the day.

If other members sensibilities are offended by another persons posts they should sometimes take their own advise and make use of the " Ignore " facility provided by the forum, then they wouldn't have to subject themselves to such "distressing " articles in the future.

Simple solution mate !!

what? a sink?? where where??

I Love You Puns GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 1
  • Haha 1