B4 - General Topic 2021 #109 (November)

Daniela of course too experienced in order to gather all viewership attention even at this late time in Europe , let’s see what the seduction part will be .. Radi once again isolates herself .. 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If he still trying I believe all this scene is only in front of the cams. The guy can be so stubborn. They are in this for what? 3 month?

I believe the reason that this  hasn’t become a “ Pam / Jordi “ situation is the leaked video of Tesla that has stopped Nana to think of any further showing and sharing on camera .. 

Daniela ready for action ( she doesn’t know Nana well as ot seems 😂🤣😂🤣 ) .. this isn’t glory Amalia / BF / Pam / Daniela threesome show / happenings B1 days .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I believe the reason that this  hasn’t become a “ Pam / Jordi “ situation is the leaked video of Tesla that has stopped Nana to think of any further showing and sharing on camera .. 

I can't buy that. The way she bates, show her self taking naked pictures, walking around most of the time only in lingerie and don't show affection for the guy that she's kind of dating? Hard to believe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I can't buy that. The way she bates, show her self taking naked pictures, walking around most of the time only in lingerie and don't show affection for the guy that she's kind of dating? Hard to believe.

I don’t know .. she is so many months now in the villa , she’s actually the longest current villa tenant and it is obvious that she has put the barriers and limits of what to show off .. which is perfectly fine if we think about the zero contribution of others , even recently .. It is just a pity for me as a man ( without -  honestly - having any knowledge )  to see Nana handling this guy in such a way when he has been really great towards her in all of his villa appearances . 

As soon as I wrote about Radi’s isolation , there she is appearing in the LR and a ) catching up with the top cams obsession that she has 😂🤣 , b ) destroying Fior’s attempt to flirt Daniela , c ) stealing viewership from Daniela 🙃😬