Leora - Home Activities #77

StnCld316

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

She’s too tired 🥱 😴 the last days .. too many hours on socials , not so warm weather anymore to be out instead of indoors , I can even guess that when she’s out of the apartment and at the hours she goes ( no natural light / late afternoon )she will be making herself comfortable inside at places . 

Maybe slowly you can see why i am / have been so “ strict “ with my posts for Leora , if this is what you are expecting to see and just to wait for around midnight ( like another Cinderella 😂 ) to make a masturbation ( not anymore for her but just to justify  her salary ) , then please , the time is unlimited to tune in and have fun .. 

All I want to say is that I simply “ hate “ when a tenant isn’s respecting my subscription and considers me a fool for my monthly investment when this particular tenant lives such a luxury life as part of my financial support . Luckily I watch other apartments and till recently I was compensated much more than I was even hoped with Ulyana but ..😔😔

In any case , the obsessed hardcore fan asked for a toy because he missed watching her with it , don’t be surprised if you see it appearing tonight … it is all calculated . 

More of some of the same repetitious comments I notice. As far as your subscription to that website may go, you are no different than anyone else who pays money to subscribe to that website or anything else in the sense that no one forces anyone else to pay money to subscribe to anything, and no one forces anyone to continue paying money to subscribe to anything.

Additionally, just because someone pays money to subscribe to something that involves observers being able to observe how other people choose to live the portions of their lives that occur within site of some cams, does not indicate that by doing so someone should be able to dictate as to what or how the others being observed should should or should not do.

On that website there are 24 other participants in 10 other apartments other than the participant and apartment these threads are related to. If a subscriber is not satisfied with a particular participant or apartment, that's plenty of others to choose from for an observer to attempt to receive enough satisfaction from.

If enough satisfaction is not received by an observer, then perhaps a sensible thing to do would be to consider cancelling a subscription. Regardless, continuing a daily routine of repetitiously negative comments, makes no sense other than to reveal an obsession that could only be attributed to someone being jealous that someone else is not or does not choose to live their life the way someone else wants or prefers them to.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And soon she will be crying again because unfortunate things will be happening around her ( invisible ) social circle 😔😔 What a poor Queen she is 😪😪

I'm pretty sure they have some professionals that might could offer you some assistance with the obsession of jealousy of that woman that you have obviously developed there in Corfu or not too far from there.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

il y a 6 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Pendant un moment, on aurait dit qu’elle était partie et qu’elle s’était fait tatouer un petit tatouage au bas de son dos, puis j’ai réalisé que c’était juste l’étiquette de son pantalon qui collait! ??

Elle a dû lire ton message elle l’a rentré son étiquette

• Like 2