Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Belle:heart:'s day so far

1. Topless on the bed in the sunlight actually taking attention of a bottomless Kami on the couch

2. Out on the balcony in the skimpiest of bottoms on her exercise mat - later she just walked out their naked.

3. Shower which she jsut gave up with the water and conducted it like yesterday in front of the bath while listening to some kind of speech

4. Full frontal nudity of the best kind but no spreads sadly after a brief betowelled spell on the balcony

5. Periodic and very short periods of naked dancing as she did her make up. Sadly nothing too spectacular (i.e. no lip slips) 

6. Then the selfies (like last night when she spent a fair time taking them although not when she had been at her hottest earlier in the day when her was perfect) as she continued with her make-up and put on the same panties and a bra.

7. I presume she's gone out but was heavily distracted by Kitty's contribution in what appears to be RLC's spread your kitty today with more contributions following in minutes by Kristy (just bath kitty), Kami, Lima and Nelly. 15 days left and I am having high hopes for similar shots of My Belle.

Update: Actually she's about to go out and if she did anything else I missed it being distracted as I said. I apologise My Belle :heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mi Belle :heart:día 's hasta el momento

1. tetas al aire en la cama en la luz del sol en realidad teniendo la atención de un Kami sin fondo en el sofá

2. En el balcón en el skimpiest de fondos en su colchoneta - después ella acaba de salir de su vista.

3. Ducha jsut la que se rindió con el agua y lleva a cabo como si fuera ayer delante de la bañera mientras se escucha una especie de expresión

4. desnudez frontal completa de la mejor clase, pero no se propaga por desgracia después de una breve betowelled explican en el balcón

5. Los períodos periódicas y muy cortos de bailar desnuda como lo hizo su maquillaje. Lamentablemente nada espectacular (es decir, no hay resbalones de labios) 

6. A continuación, las autofotos (como anoche, cuando pasó un tiempo justo tomarlas aunque no cuando ella había estado en su más caliente más temprano en el día en que ella era perfecta) mientras continuaba con su maquillaje y poner en las mismas bragas y un sujetador.

7. presumir que se ha ido fuera, pero fue fuertemente distraído por la contribución del gatito en lo que parece ser RLC a difundir su gatito hoy con más contribuciones siguiente en minutos por Kristy (solo baño gatito), Kami, Lima y Nelly. 15 días a la izquierda y estoy teniendo grandes esperanzas para tomas similares de Mi Belle.

Thank you for information

13 hours ago, denizenkane said:

@BenfoldVariety is the very reason this bugs me. Deep personality stuff is great in the couples apartments but not here for a temp stay vacation. In the couples apartments you get to know their real day to day lives, there friends, their pets, quirks and tendencies over long periods of time. Here you get none of that so what you're left with in the case of someone like Jasmin is an empty void, no fun, no entertainment and no deep incite into who they are anyway. 

The variety comes from having the Barca apartments as a fun alternative to the couples. But I suppose that's a whole other can of worms.   

I know i am late -hope it is not too late, but can i still go fishing with you guys??/

• Upvote 3