Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most annoying thing is I think My Belle :heart: would be perfectly happy with a balcony camera. She does not hide deliberately. Even worse of course we can see Lima sunbathing naked at B1 which seems to heighten the problem but then it does not have 15 cameras. Imagine a summer at B2 in which all of them sunbathed on the balcony! They would be lying there penetrating their bodies with UV rays getting that all over tan naked just the other side of the door where we can't see for hours every day - but this is quite frustrating now. If they go t the beach fair enough we can forget about them for a few hours but on the balcony they could come in naked and shower at any time - pure voyeurism torture.

• Upvote 1

You'll be lucky to see much more from Belle over the remaining days. Oh I'm sure there will be some dancing but it has been getting less and less. With roommates that don't even drink much less party she's bored. Look at the sudden time spent on the balcony. Add to that she's a bit homesick. She's not one to party by herself and she knows how she gets so going out alone isn't something she'll do much. No I think Miss Pixie Belle is looking forward to her stay being over and heading home.

11 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You'll be lucky to see much more from Belle over the remaining days. Oh I'm sure there will be some dancing but it has been getting less and less. With roommates that don't even drink much less party she's bored. Look at the sudden time spent on the balcony. Add to that she's a bit homesick. She's not one to party by herself and she knows how she gets so going out alone isn't something she'll do much. No I think Miss Pixie Belle is looking forward to her stay being over and heading home.

My Belle :heart: has been giving some shows in the afternoon  because as you say evening parties are over. And she's maybe a bit more restrained because of her period. I still hope she will go out with a bang. And it doesn't have to be dancing just plain old lying around nudity will do fine. :biggrin:

I'd pay the £40 a month just to watch RealLifeBelleCam as I would for Leora if she wasn't free.

My Belle is back on the balcony this time with a towel either for warmth of sunbathing - I suspect the latter.

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle has been giving some shows in the afternoon  because as you say evening parties are over. And she's maybe a bit more restrained because of her period. I still hope she will go out with a bang. 

I'll be a surprised if she doesn't go out with a bang. She's always played up to the cams and I'm sure she knows how popular she is. I don't think the exhibitionist in her will let her forget. That's another part of the current issue. Showing off to the cams is one thing but she still needs to have people around sometimes even if it's roommates.