Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

No-one else is a as full of life as My Belle:heart:. Who else would turn changing bed sheets into an event? Roping in Jasmin and Sia to see her new more adult duvet cover like she had produced a painting like The Goddess. I think maybe her period did dissuade her from nudity today which is bad timing because undoubtedly that would have been the most spectacular show ever with multiple bends. Still incredibly entertaining and for those - and there still are some - who call her boring, really, really, really ... define interesting in the context of Barcelona girls because as a lifeforce only Irma can compare and she had help with Ilona, Anna etc. Obviously I'm not going to judge her by The Goddess's standards who I did watch this morning or Nelly's but I sense a willingness to entertain - no almost a need whenever the mood kicks in.

One thing I would say is that she is drawn to mirrors every bit as much as Leora. The blame for dull TV DH marathons does not lie with her. She pretty much carries this place on her own.

Sia looked for Belle but My Belle:heart: went out in her jogging outfit.

I do not agree. There is a point, were it is easy to see that belle does indeed the most, but still does almost nothing expect as to watch her mobil and show some teasing to an absolutely strange time. ... It is the same with both barcelona apartments and it is not even close to the fun that this apartment has made at the time of Irma or when there were the parties.

Belle had show, that she can be open minded. Now, it is not to be seen any more. 

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not agree. There is a point, were it is easy to see that belle does indeed the most, but still does almost nothing expect as to watch her mobil and show some teasing to an absolutely strange time. ... It is the same with both barcelona apartments and it is not even close to the fun that this apartment has made at the time of Irma or when there were the parties.

Belle had show, that she can be open minded. Now, it is not to be seen any more. 

That's due to the roommates. Even Irma spent time in her room for the same reason. One girl can only do so much.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

What do you expect Belle to be doing? Like I said Irma had other girls to help her, but she never had sex with another girl. My Belle says she will only have sex with Happy juice so I don't see a great deal of difference there. When My Belle was surrounded by the right crowd she responded very positively but if Irma's companions had been Jasmin and Becca would they have done any more. My Belle did almost as much with Rebecca after Rebecca's return as Irma did with other girls.

I guess the openness you are referring to his her lack of bating as well as her performance with other girls although she did actually bate during the day in B2 but under the covers against the wall.

Outside the apartments she has been involved in sexual incidents/adventures - call them what you will - but I do not think she would bring a man back to RLC at the moment probably for the same reason as not going further with girls any more. 

This is Belle's first trip and if (and she probably won't) she makes a return trip she may well get bolder as eventually happened with Ilona.

The half-dozen sessions of naked dancing have been quite a long way from teasing though, although she does tease as well. In fact she 's done at least as much of that as Irma.

But it is really her fighting through the dullness and some setbacks to still entertain while others do 5 minutes a day.

My Belle is also not responsible for the dullness of the other (excepting Lima) girls in Barcelona. 

• Upvote 2

Jasmin seemed to come back in a  bit of a mood (I'd described it as disgruntled probably realising she's spending more than she's earning) but My Belle is cheering her up with her smiling and irrepressibility. Jasmin has bought a couple of jumpers and a set of sexy black lingerie. She also took her passport with her.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What do you expect Belle to be doing? Like I said Irma had other girls to help her, but she never had sex with another girl. My Belle says she will only have sex with Happy juice so I don't see a great deal of difference there. When My Belle was surrounded by the right crowd she responded very positively but if Irma's companions had been Jasmin and Becca would they have done any more. My Belle did almost as much with Rebecca after Rebecca's return as Irma did with other girls.

I guess the openness you are referring to his her lack of bating as well as her performance with other girls although she did actually bate during the day in B2 but under the covers against the wall.

Outside the apartments she has been involved in sexual incidents/adventures - call them what you will - but I do not think she would bring a man back to RLC at the moment probably for the same reason as not going further with girls any more. 

This is Belle's first trip and if (and she probably won't) she makes a return trip she may well get bolder as eventually happened with Ilona.

The half-dozen sessions of naked dancing have been quite a long way from teasing though, although she does tease as well. In fact she 's done at least as much of that as Irma.

But it is really her fighting through the dullness and some setbacks to still entertain while others do 5 minutes a day.

My Belle is also not responsible for the dullness of the other (excepting Lima) girls in Barcelona. 

Do not get me wrong. I do not dislike the girls. ... I simply do not see any reason for them to be there, if they just watch there smartphones all day long. ... If she has outside contacts, she could have them for a visit. Even without sex, it would be at least some normal interaction. 

To see some bating or even sex in this apartment, I have already given up a few weeks ago. Teasing only, seems to be the key for the current cast.  The combination of five hot girls not open enough for the project and the only girl that actually is open minded is not even a bit attractive (at least not in my view). Extremely sad. 

I think RLC has made a big mistake with the second apartment. They simply are not able to find the right girls and it do not help to double the number of girls not involved.