Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Excuse me ... in short, I'm throwing frogs by the mouth, over who is loading one night that I was going to. That which, perhaps, is a great satan. He's fucking us all ...

Dude none of this makes any sense, it's not what your saying it's the translation 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

La noche podría ser más muy pronto, se fueron a la bebida demasiado duro

With that guy, asshole, there's more than enough, to cool the night to Belle. I say this for the sake of experience. In club, I have seen more than one and more than two, that they make the cock and when they see that their partners, they are encouraged, they put the brakes to a stop, because they see that they really enjoy more than they, the supposed males .. .

Con ese tio, dando por culo, hay mas que suficiente, para enfriar la noche a Belle. Lo digo por esperiencia. En club, he visto mas de uno y mas de dos, que se hacen los gallitos y cuando ven que sus parejas, se animan, ellos ponen el freno a tope, porque ven que ellas realmente disfrutan mas que ellos, los supuestos machos...