Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jasmin's behaviour has not been good either. After the slamming the door and not even saying a word to them last night. Ive not seen her even look at Michelle this morning. Quite rude and a bit of Jealousy i think as Belle was having a good time on not spending the evening on the sofa with her.

Could be a little jealousy. But she only has herself to blame for the way things are. She could have made almost as much money as the other girls. And it wouldn't have taken much.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Nora era una bella ragazza che è stata una vera e propria parte del progetto per una lunga e fortunata tempo. ... E 'stata socialmente coinvolto, di mentalità aperta e una buona ragione per guardare RLC. E 'importante che le ragazze sono realmente presenti in appartamento (anche con là menti) e non solo per aspettare il volo di ritorno a casa (come ad esempio Jasmin).

Barcellona ha bisogno di ragazze come Nora, Irma, Ilona, Belle, Anna, Stella, ...

and rebecca.....

i remenber lesbo show

54 minutes ago, vortios said:

Che motivo c'è per Jas, per essere così antisociale questa mattina?
C'è qualche giustificazione per il suo comportamento, che è più come la rabbia di una ragazza viziata?

YOU AND 'ONLY A FIRST WOMAN !!
MICHELLE JASMINE AND HOW ARE THE CALLAS AND TEBALDI IN MUSIC OPERA ...

47 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yes she was the first to go down on another girl. The rest of the time she was boring. 

I wouldn't say boring, it was Becca who tried to get Belle up and dancing most of the time when nothing else was happening, and from what I saw Becca tried to take it further but Belle said no. I know people have an issue with her camming but that was during daylight hours when nothing happens anyway

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

I wouldn't say boring, it was Becca who tried to get Belle up and dancing most of the time when nothing else was happening, and from what I saw Becca tried to take it further but Belle said no. I know people have an issue with her camming but that was during daylight hours when nothing happens anyway

Well call it uninteresting then. Either way I just wasn't that interested in watching her.

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

That is accurate. It was definitely Becca who encouraged My Belle. My Belle was down for various reasons but I really believe that she only engages with girls she truly fancies and that in her head the girls that she does not fancy can only be justified with Happy Juice. It is like if she has Happy Juice then what happens does not count. I think there have only been 2 girls (both of whom she knows well and may well have been involved with girl on girl action before) and those were Caro and the girl we saw last night Michelle. It seems as though Belle did want things to go further last night and maybe when Michelle was unwilling she became obsessed with another avenue - i.e. the guy she repeatedly tried to phone. That rule meant that ultimately she did not fancy Rebecca, Lola or even Anna enough to take it further but had Happy Juice been available I think you would have seen a proper scene between Rebecca and Belle.

If you watch Belle tends to use the same rejection technique which is a whisper in the ear, which she did 2 or 3 times with Rebecca, with Lola and with those men. So last night when she whispered with Michelle I suspect it was the reverse and Michelle wasn't up for it however like Rebecca she didn't give up - it's just that Rebecca was subtle and gentle whereas My Belle just got more and more full on before drink and probably realisation overcame her.

• Upvote 2