Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

I think I wait now with more than hope because of last night that My Belle and Michelle will repeat this night possibly with better results and more control - I think the wine earlier affected MY Belle a bit too much as she was already tipsy when the shots arrived.

Now if it does not happen I think it will be down to the other 2 girls and you see this is the problem. If they are preventing more parties then I directly affecting the product (and it is product because we pay for it, not a holiday for the girls) then they are ruining a good time for many us and that is why people might well complain about Jasmin because her behaviour last night and this morning where if looks could kill ... is really bad for the project. No she did not stop it last night and I don't believe it was just about the noise but and I am speculating here if she ropes in Sia who seems more interested in keeping things tidy then anything else and withdraw from something she did not seem to like then for a lot us any remaining highlights of My Belle could be scuppered.

To me it is a simple. If there no or only one more, the leaving do, nights with Michelle, then I would probably conclude they have indeed blocked my fun.
So in other words I had got over the Jasmin thing because I believed with current Barcelona gang her desire to have every night on the couch watching TV was no longer an issue, but now after last night's party revival, it became one again. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put my last message more succinctly to Jasmin fans:

My Belle affects Jasmin by wanting a harder kind of partying that she can cope with. This effect is that Jasmin goes to her room instead of watching TV - NO LOSS

Jasmin may affect My Belle in making her feel awkward about partying perhaps even imposing her considerably strong will. The effect is less partying - BIG LOSS

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

To put my last message more succinctly to Jasmin fans:

My Belle affects Jasmin by wanting a harder kind of partying that she can cope with. This effect is that Jasmin goes to her room instead of watching TV - NO LOSS

Jasmin may affect My Belle in making her feel awkward about partying perhaps even imposing her considerably strong will. The effect is less partying - BIG LOSS

As much as I like watching her she should not have stayed past 30 days. And that is Rebecca's fault.

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

SIA ,, this girl back to wipe the body, but if she does not want to show anything, it should not come at RLC but free holiday in Europe is so Tempting ...

I noticed she is a little camera shy after shower out of cam site putting on cream and getting dressed-it does take some girls longer than others so lets give her time

However, at this point she is more cam shy than Jas was.

Yes I heard someone say that Sia wasn't shy. I don't fancy her at all which is just me but I did watch her shower. I am not expected to see a shower like My Belle no gives which are just the best showers in RLC history partly because she keeps leaving it because of her temperature problems but mainly because she often likes to give a show, but this was pretty dull. I wouldn't say that it was more hidden than a lot of girls but it was very dull - I wish I'd watched Melissa. Then she creams on the WC and puts on bra and panties in the hidden area and if like yesterday actually she put them on while still wearing her towel so i do not know how she will develop a these are early days and girls usually (not Lara) improve with time. Jasmin's showers certainly have and her creamings are very sexy.

However Sia is shy at the moment and did make an effort last night even though I think she became uncomfortable although but then she must have felt like a gooseberry with Belle's sexual behaviour.

• Upvote 2

My Belle :heart: and Michelle back and all 4 girls in the LR in a much better atmosphere than there was earlier. Maybe Michelle is going to spend even less time in B1 than Jasmin. I should criticise her for that but I want her to be around My Belle as much as possible even if she did block us from seeing more of a pussy show in the bed last night by pushing the sheets into My Belle.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle :heart: and Michelle back and all 4 girls in the LR in a much better atmosphere than there was earlier. Maybe Michelle is going to spend even less time in B1 than Jasmin. I should criticise her for that but I want her to be around My Belle as much as possible even if she did block us from seeing more of a pussy show in the bed last night by pushing the sheets into My Belle.

Aside from the last highlighted comment, it is good to see all 4 girls talking and smiling.

• Upvote 1