Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Belle looks like sh*t-probably has one hell of a hangover, so not much activity from her today  On the other hand, Michelle seems in fairly decent shape.

Yeah it was the wine before Michelle arrived that was the problem. All that tequila on top just finished her off.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yeah it was the wine before Michelle arrived that was the problem. All that tequila on top just finished her off.

yeah thats the most drunk ive ever seen belle ...... and what did belle manage to set on fire last night??

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Belle looks like sh*t-probably has one hell of a hangover, so not much activity from her today  On the other hand, Michelle seems in fairly decent shape.

Maybe Michell not so good-lying on Belle's bed with hand to her forehead-hangover headache?

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

yeah thats the most drunk ive ever seen belle ...... and what did belle manage to set on fire last night??

packaging on the table i think and a bit of a breadstick. She never reacted to it at all. 

24 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

Why are you so disrespectful DES. Once again each girl deserve respect even if you don't like her. You just could have said "I don't like Nora"

Yes I found her boring and there were times she was a bitchy. The same way Jasmin was last night.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

packaging on the table i think and a bit of a breadstick. She never reacted to it at all. 

no she didnt michelle did but she was a bit late as well, looked like it was nearly out before she got water on it, I wondered how long it would be before something like that happened they all seem to have a fascination for those tea light candles

• Upvote 1

Not sure but when Michelle was out of the room it spread to a second thing. My Belle was completely oblivious. When she slept on the couch once she was quite close to a candle on the round table and with her hair it was a risk ... end these candles.

Well that's the second time I've seen her go completely unconscious and she has been in that state coming back from clubs on at least 3 occasions so that makes at least 5 times in all.

no she didnt michelle did but she was a bit late as well, looked like it was nearly out before she got water on it, I wondered how long it would be before something like that happened they all seem to have a fascination for those tea light candles

I have always believed they were an RLC idea and that they supply them not the girls.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Not sure but when Michelle was out of the room it spread to a second thing. My Belle was completely oblivious. When she slept on the couch once she was quite close to a candle on the round table and with her hair it was a risk ... end these candles.

Well that's the second time I've seen her go completely unconscious and she has been in that state coming back from clubs on at least 3 occasions so that makes at least 5 times in all.

I was wondering about her clubbing nights she has mentioned those before but i was not a premium member at the time

yes i remember that night with the candle on the table made me a nervous wreck

• Upvote 1