Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Jas is a problem for this house, maybe its not a good idea to be there. No longer because she is not an appropriate spectacle, but because she is not a social person ... She is radical, when something does not like her, or she says no, she is not. Very well for your real life, but here, it is not what you say, but what the bosses say ... because they have allowed so much? That I do not know.

Jasmin is actually quite social unlike Rebecca who really struggled but she is also strong willed and spoilt.

I wrote about a similar flaw with Ilona (who I am an enormous fan of) but she liked to be control of situations. If you had a story she had a better one. If she wanted to speak she was going to ignore you because what she had to say was more important. She liked to be in party but she had to be the centre of attention. To be her friend you had to proof worthy which was no difficulty for Irma but she never bonded with Anna.

Jasmin although not wanting to step on other people in the same way gives that smile as though she is really not listening to you (OK Belle can go on a bit) but she does give that air of superiority that I think a lot of pretty girls have. I theorised that she was spoilt and I think I was right with that.

In conclusion I think she and Ilona do have good social skills but a tendency to mold situations around themselves. I think Ilona sort of melted though with the presence of the strong and caring Irma. There's no-one here to stand up to Jasmin. Actually if you think Jasmin is weak, she stood toe to toe with alpha female Milena.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

boys..... and Sia???!!!!!

negativ complet

At this point Sia is a mystery. Now My Belle and boys, that's a different story. She probably picks up a man most times she goes out which can't be surprising to anybody. What happens is dependent on the amount of alcohol she has had and whether she has friends with her.

My Belle :heart:'s put on her white jeans and one of those white tops which show off her nipples. Not party clothes but if she goes to B1 those jeans will come off immediately.

I think she's definitely going somewhere but it does appear not with Jasmine.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle :heart:'s put on her white jeans and one of those white tops which show off her nipples. Not party clothes but if she goes to B1 those jeans will come off immediately.

I would say it's getting late to go anywhere but with these girls time doesn't seem to matter.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Late? It is 8:20 and that's not late in England let alone Spain where the night life starts around midnight.

Oops. Should have cleaned my glasses. Thought it was close to midnight. But that never stopped them before either.:biggrin:

50 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin is actually quite social unlike Rebecca who really struggled but she is also strong willed and spoilt.

I wrote about a similar flaw with Ilona (who I am an enormous fan of) but she liked to be control of situations. If you had a story she had a better one. If she wanted to speak she was going to ignore you because what she had to say was more important. She liked to be in party but she had to be the centre of attention. To be her friend you had to proof worthy which was no difficulty for Irma but she never bonded with Anna.

Jasmin although not wanting to step on other people in the same way gives that smile as though she is really not listening to you (OK Belle can go on a bit) but she does give that air of superiority that I think a lot of pretty girls have. I theorised that she was spoilt and I think I was right with that.

In conclusion I think she and Ilona do have good social skills but a tendency to mold situations around themselves. I think Ilona sort of melted though with the presence of the strong and caring Irma. There's no-one here to stand up to Jasmin. Actually if you think Jasmin is weak, she stood toe to toe with alpha female Milena.

Jasmin and social ? 
She is  a party killer , unsocial . lazy piece of ass I have ever seen .