Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That is not in any way indicative of a lack of social skills - it is merely how she is dealing with this situation. When Jasmin first came to a party at B2 she did not dance or join in, but at the meal before she held her own in the conversation with Lola's crowd. And when it comes to getting her way she is not backwards in coming forwards.

Within her own group she is probably extremely popular.

I dont know why you are defending so much . 

What she does we all see. So there is no point in defending her. 

Another prime example of her social skills. 

Michelle arrived. She did not look at her. She was busy in her iPad .did not even greet her or anything and just kept doing what she was doing on her iPAd. 

She is very social . Hahhahah . 

Actions speak louder than words.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, meran said:

I dont know why you are defending so much . 

What she does we all see. So there is no point in defending her. 

Another prime example of her social skills. 

Michelle arrived. She did not look at her. She was busy in her iPad .did not even greet her or anything and just kept doing what she was doing on her iPAd. 

She is very social . Hahhahah . 

Actions speak louder than words.

Ha ha. There are those who accuse me of attacking her too much! I guess I've hit the middle ground.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

One bottle of wine won't even wet that girls whistle, going to be another TV night in B-2

Like I said, do not underestimate Michelle.

But I hope against hope this is not just to appease Jasmin because this is RLC and it is about time she was told this is not her home but a place of work and that work involves entertaining the customers. 

I think Michelle has come to party so let's just hope the spoiler doesn't strike again.