Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Un momento, B1 cocina es más agradable de ver que el salón B2  :dodgy:

I also do not understand why they do not include Mel at this party ... if Mel is as hot as I want to think ... Belle, Mich and Mel, are more than enough, to overcome the negativity that Jas can give. But I still think ... why is not Mel?

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Right now this is as exciting as watching Tabu take a shower  (for those of you that know what I am talking about)

yeah it gets me all hot and bothered watching her fill that bucket and take it in the bathroom

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I also do not understand why they do not include Mel at this party ... if Mel is as hot as I want to think ... Belle, Mich and Mel, are more than enough, to overcome the negativity that Jas can give. But I still think ... why is not Mel?

Maybe Mel is planning to club tonight.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Right now this is as exciting as watching Tabu take a shower  (for those of you that know what I am talking about)

OK for those who don't know------she takes a shower fully dressed---oh she is the extra girl with Lev and Zoya