Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

If Michelle is Belles friend it looks as if Belle is snubbing her. Michelle comes from B1 to visit and party and all Belle does is sit around and not even drink with her. When they go to bed early Belle turns her back to her and does not even talk to her. From what i have seen it is if Belle is tired of her there already.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So Michele's trip which started with lingerie and wine ends in nothing.  It wouldn't make sense for her to return for a couple of days so the chances of a repeat of the first night seem slim at best until My Belle's final night. Very disappointing. I do feel let down because intentions seemed obvious and in the end there was no reason for the party wear and no reason for the early night.

Looks like we are going to continue to live in Jasmin's world.

I find it hard to blame Jasmin, she went to bed too, so the girls could have stayed up if they wanted to, For some reason it was not men't to be. Michelle was certainly tired as she went to sleep straight away (she did have 2 beers that we saw and the wine) Belle on the other hand was awake a long time after Michelle so it was not her who needed to sleep. A very strange night that was just not meant to be.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

If Michelle is Belles friend it looks as if Belle is snubbing her. Michelle comes from B1 to visit and party and all Belle does is sit around and not even drink with her. When they go to bed early Belle turns her back to her and does not even talk to her. From what i have seen it is if Belle is tired of her there already.

She did the same with Lara, but they are much closer than that. Belle is also close with Jasmin now so Belle likes shopping with her.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She did the same with Lara, but they are much closer than that. Belle is also close with Jasmin now so Belle likes shopping with her.

Take a look at Michelle thread i B1 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

My Belle did drink with her and they were very close on the couch for most of the latter part of evening looking at their phones together and laughing. I think My Belle wanted to lay off the alcohol though which is why she had only a couple of glasses. Michelle came prepared for a party. However only on one occasion has anything interesting happened while Jasmine's been up and maybe My Belle told they had to wait and by the time she had been there 2-3 hours Michelle had simply lost the will so she went to sleep. I am not going to speculate further but there is absolutely no doubt the draining effect Jasmine has on party spirit.

• Upvote 1

Took a look at the Michelle thread at B1. From the translation about the pills it sounds as if Belle can hold a grudge when she wants something. Believe there is more to this then what we know. Also that Michelle does not care for Anna as shown by the foot tapping when told she was coming and Belle saying she brings pills and you didn't.

35 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Thanks a lot for the heads up , that tells us a lot, also Anna coming back on 22nd, didn't expect that

Well my view is this has gone from promising to disappointing in a very short time. I never fancied Anna. The last few things I saw Anna at, those ridiculous 5-6 girl pile ups where absolutely nothing happened Anna seemed the most reluctant to be taking part. Michelle looked like much more fun but it seems that MY Belle's pill rule is even stricter than I thought and although she clearly fancies Michelle and did give it a go on the first night it was perhaps too early for Michelle.

The implication of the phone call is that with pills maybe we will see something between My Belle and Anna but as it is between Belle and a girl I am not that keen on seeing and with whom nothing happened but a massage while they were sharing a bed, all i see now is an end to naked sexy dancing in My Belle's room so I feel the end of her stay which was the only part with decent cameras that I saw is now going to fall very flat.

And of course any party has to get around the Jasmin problem and Anna is simply too nice to push her. Now if Happy Juice does make a last stand and Michelle was in B2 instead of Jasmin or Sia then we are talking but that is not the situation so we may have one last scene with My Belle and  Anna and of course if Anna takes the balcony side of the bed I don't even have the prospect of any good views of My Belle at night.
I have to say that we might get 2 more nights of fun but the rest will now be a waste of time. How I wish Becca had not persuaded Jasmin to stay and that Lola had simply refused to let Milena and her guys in. 

Hands up who would rather see Melissa with My Belle than Anna - of course a 3some would change all of that.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well my view is this has gone from promising to disappointing in a very short time. I never fancied Anna. The last few things I saw Anna at, those ridiculous 5-6 girl pile ups where absolutely nothing happened Anna seemed the most reluctant to be taking part. Michelle looked like much more fun but it seems that MY Belle's pill rule is even stricter than I thought and although she clearly fancies Michelle and did give it a go on the first night it was perhaps to early for Michelle.

The implication of the phone call is that with pills maybe we will see something between My Belle and Anna but as it is between Belle and a girl I am not that keen on seeing and with whom nothing happened but a massage while they were sharing a bed, all i see now is an end to naked sexy dancing in My Belle's room so I feel the end of her stay which was the only part with decent cameras taht I saw is now going to fall very flat.

And of course any party has to get around the Jasmin problem and Anna is simply to nice to push her. Now if Happy Juice does make a last stand and Michelle was in B2 instead of Jasmin or Sia then we are talking but that is not the situation so we may have one last seen wit My Belle and  Anna and of course if Anna takes the balcony side of the bed I don't even have the prospect of any good views of My Belle at night.
I have to say that we might get 2 more nights of fun but the rest will now be a a waste of time. How I wish Becca had not persuaded Jasmin to stay and that Lola had simply refused to let Milena and her guys in.  

Yes i think it could be very disappointing that Michelle and Belle will not party like we thought. Also i doubt any happy pills are been brought by Anna, i would have thought maybe some herbal Pills that she probably gets at home and has run out or something like that..