Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Michelle sexing up again, lets hope not another false alarm.

Not only that but My Belle spent over 10 minutes shaving every inch of her lower body. She's surely not doing that for nothing.

She wants us to see her pussy tonight, I hope.

If this is like last night ... it will be very hard to take.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not only that but My Belle spent over 10 minutes shaving every inch of her lower body. She's surely not doing that for nothing.

Did you see the look on Michelle's face when Belle walked out her room in her white knitted top, It was not a good look, Belle went straight into Jasmin

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not for me. Likely won't be home.

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Did you see the look on Michelle's face when Belle walked out her room in her white knitted top, It was not a good look, Belle went straight into Jasmin

I saw Michelle's stare. I don't know what's going on but why go to that trouble for nothing.

Michelle and My Belle :heart: now both topless and laughing in the LR as Belle irons a top ... it's a shame I love that other top. It wraps around her nipples and she's gone clubbing before in that and panties ... exhibitionist or what.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Michelle grabbing and rubbing her tits. My Belle's top doesn't really cover her panties. Don't let us down again.

Black toothpaste time , I wonder if they plan on going out tonight, now that would be a let down 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

That doesn't make sense to me in this context. I am certain it can only be happy pills because My Belle talked about them before. RLC told them to lay off for a while but now with the star Belle about to leave they are relaxing the rules. BTW I think My Belle's rule is only one of self justification - i.e. I only did it because of the pills whereas I think she would do it anyway because she wants to.

Kitek kindly posted another comment, confirming that the pills in question are from a pharmacy, not 'happy pills.'

• Upvote 3