Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, F219 said:

I agree.  It affects both houses.

If Michelle is there to have fun with My Belle then absolutely she should be at B2 but was fun had yesterday and clearly Belle is otherwise occupied so ... Michelle should be with Melissa.

• Upvote 2

Just now, denizenkane said:

I was really hoping with Michelle and Bell being friends it would help bring the two apartments together again but seems like more of the same issue.

I still believe if they were more accommodating girls at B2 we would have seen at least a party yesterday. As for whether Melissa should be there as well given that Lima leads her own life while it depends on if and when Melissa needs to leave for the club.

6 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

now it connects to camcaps law and our desires.
then michelle
I want you to undress completely naked, wore only a pair of sexy heels and shoes you played for me with your black dildo ----

Hahah Mike usually posts like yours drive me crazy but I find yours rather endearing 

• Upvote 2

Just now, denizenkane said:

Hahah Mike usually posts like yours drive me crazy but I find yours rather endearing 

Except when he suggests it about My Belle. All the other girls he can have. He even wants The Goddess to do it but then she doesn't have camera problems.

• Upvote 1