Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

13 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

and Danaya, Irma, and Ilona- we are all fine:biggrin::biggrin:

Take good care of dayana for me and Irma too I Don't want benfold get puss off at you if your not behaving yourself. But remember dayana will be with me all week starting tomorrow :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, denizenkane said:

That's what always gets me too, the hiring seems to be so erratic almost like they will take anyone half way good looking. I suppose it can't be easy to find the good ones and when they are in between contracts somebody has to fill the space. 

I'm still leaning toward the belief that RLC doesn't own the Barcelona apartments, but are simply carrying them and managing them on their network. I think there is a very good chance that those 2 apartments (at least) are owned by an agency to house their temporary clients and used to make a few bucks back on whatever the rent or mortgage payments are that they pay for them.

It seems that all of the tenants have been transients that are given free housing during their stay in Barcelona. Originally, I thought all of the tenants for those 2 places were models or dancers, photographers or some other "artsy" profession types. But, the latest batch coming through don't seem to have the same "attitude". So, I don't know what to think.

The only thing that I'm pretty sure of is that It's hard for me to believe that RLC management has any control or decision power regarding who lives there and for how long. It's very hard for me to believe that their management is really that dumb. I also believe that, if RLC owned them, the pool of tenant applicants would be large enough that they would easily be able to find better candidates.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

Take good care of dayana for me and Irma too I Don't want benfold get puss off at you if your not behaving yourself. But remember dayana will be with me all week starting tomorrow :biggrin:

don't worry about Ben- he knows I share, and I am just warming Danaya up for you- that's all- I forgot to add Rita- I am taking care of her to- sorry mikey, she just needs some "real loving" :biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, beaver67 said:

don't worry about Ben- he knows I share, and I am just warming Danaya up for you- that's all- I forgot to add Rita- I am taking care of her to- sorry mikey, she just needs some "real loving" :biggrin::biggrin:

LMAO you have a good time my friend 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I'm still leaning toward the belief that RLC doesn't own the Barcelona apartments, but are simply carrying them and managing them on their network. I think there is a very good chance that those 2 apartments (at least) are owned by an agency to house their temporary clients and used to make a few bucks back on whatever the rent or mortgage payments are that they pay for them.

It seems that all of the tenants have been transients that are given free housing during their stay in Barcelona. Originally, I thought all of the tenants for those 2 places were models or dancers, photographers or some other "artsy" profession types. But, the latest batch coming through don't seem to have the same "attitude". So, I don't know what to think.

The only thing that I'm pretty sure of is that It's hard for me to believe that RLC management has any control or decision power regarding who lives there and for how long. It's very hard for me to believe that their management is really that dumb. I also believe that, if RLC owned them, the pool of tenant applicants would be large enough that they would easily be able to find better candidates.

I have been following the Barcelona apartments for a good while now, and I have noticed some things that seem to occur routinely. The girls are all from the Ukraine, they seem to all come from the same circles, and they often know each other from previous encounters. The girls seem to work for the same "agencies" and are involved in some way shape or form of the same type of work outside the apartment. As for RLC involvement, well this is a reality based website and with the exception of unblocking an obstructed camera RLC has very little contact with the girls especially in their day to day activities.  

• Upvote 1