Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well My Belle was up very early and I was awake to see her change  in good light for once but unfortunately I missed it because Jessica was the top cam giving an even more awesome display as I presume she is everyday.

Someone on the B1 (for honesty and so Noldus's post makes sense I did actually say B2 originally) chat thread said that cam girl Jessica was totally ignoring the cameras. Well I assume that must have been sarcasm because I have never seen anyone more obviously playing to the cameras. Someone once said this is not chaturbate - it is now!

I would maintain there is a difference between My Belle:heart:'s sexy showers and this because if she wanted to My Belle could show so much more if she was really trying plus there is the joy on her face as she sings and a lot of the time she distracts herself.

Having let My Belle :heart: down, in the face of unreasonable nudity, but only slightly because I had woken up before I intended so I should have missed her anyway, she had changed into an ordinary grey shirt and navy panties. Then she received a phone call (she seems to been up half the night checking her phone - one can only assume waiting for phome message from the guy) to which she just answered "OK" (technically "good" but she uses that to mean "OK") and only that before heading straight for her handbag/purse and dressing in jogging pants and that coat to complete a similar casual outfit she's been out in before. Then she left.