Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Now the party turns to camming, oh dear

... not even half an hour ... it was even faster than i expected .... there is no room for fun any more .... it is work ... "please click here to pay double" .... " ... than i will tease a little longer ... " ....

it is so obvious .... barcelona is dead.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I dint think Michelle actually started it broadcasting

It might be a new one because of that name Candy put in front of her earlier. Clearly Michelle wants paying twice for the same show but if My Belle is going to show her arse in close up it better be to me!

• Upvote 1

Good evening ... if they broadcast in diect outside the house ... Are these images owned by RLC? We as members of payment ... and with restricted right as clients to see some images that another person who is not of payment can not access, we are being damaged in our interests.

• Upvote 1

She just recorded a video, no camming.  :heart:

Not quite OT : please anyone, if you are displeased by the current casting and the way RLC seems headed, please voice your support to Melissa in the relevant B1 threads - RLC reads CC (and email kindly and politely RLC if you can).

Even if you do not care about her or do not fancy her, she is a sweet girl and has been one of the closest to the original spirit of RLC, so supporting her means also supporting certain standards of recruitment from RLC !

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Good evening ... if they broadcast in diect outside the house ... Are these images owned by RLC? We as members of payment ... and with restricted right as clients to see some images that another person who is not of payment can not access, we are being damaged in our interests.

Camming inside the apartment like this should not be allowed, but if anyone finds where its on then feel free to PM me :biggrin:

6 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

She just recorded a video, no camming.      :heart:

Not quite OT : please anyone, if you are displeased by the current casting and the way RLC seems headed, please voice your support to Melissa in the relevant B1 threads - RLC reads CC (and email kindly and politely RLC if you can).

Even if you do not care about her or do not fancy her, she is a sweet girl and has been one of the closest to the original spirit of RLC, so supporting her means also supporting certain standards of recruitment from RLC !

Yes your right she never opened a website it was just the cam video screen.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Yes your right she never opened a website it was just the cam video screen.

it will be camming ... it seems to be the new direction RLC is going with the barcelona apartments ... very sad development ... :(

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

De leva dentro del apartamento como este no se debe permitir, pero si alguien encuentra en donde su continuación no dude en me PM :biggrin:

Of course I would like to see that cam, especially because it is out of the hands of RLC ... And tell many people that you can not enjoy the girls to see them. But saying that, if we pay for exclusivity, what the hell is exclusivity? We will screw the sexcam into the houses, now this, what will be next? Become premiun so that if they broadcast outside?