Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

Not if it is true what they are transmitting two boys who are watching live. And I can not say more because there are also a couple of "weird" types and when I say weird, I mean "closets" from Eastern Europe hanging around

If it were true then if they had there way everybody's seeing more than the people who are paying for them. Of course if yout want PM with more details and pictures ...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Si fuera cierto entonces si tenían allí manera que todo el mundo está viendo más de las personas que están pagando por ellos. Por supuesto, si quieren yout PM con más detalles y fotografías ...

You can not take photos, and the images that happen are very dark. In fact, they have tried, but sings a lot with a video camera, I think someone caught their attention. The area next to it is a well lit walk, and from a little further, passes a road, they have to be quite far away so that the light does not give them away.

c'est bien la peine de s'habiller en chaudes vulgaires, si c'est pour passer la soirée sur ce putain de balcon!!! mais cassez-vous en Ukraine!!! si c'est pour un samedi soir, mettre les tenues les plus hot, et vous barrez sur le balcon!!! il y a la musique, le chauffage payé, la lumière, des milliers d'interautes, et ces professionnelles du sexe partent 4 heures sur un balcon gelé???!!! on vois que les études ont été vite arrêtées!! il est plus facile de se branler devant internet et de vivre comme des petites princesses, avant d'arriver à 35 ans, et de ne pouvoir que tailler des pipes à des routiers su les aires d'autoroutes!!!! quand on voit le niveau, on a pitié de ces filles, mais encore plus de rlc!!!! 3 putes capricieuses ici!!!

It is well worth to dress in hot vulgar, if it is to spend the evening on this fucking balcony! But break in Ukraine !!! If it's for a Saturday night, put on the hottest outfits, and you bar on the balcony !!! There is music, heating paid, light, thousands of interautes, and these sex professionals leave 4 hours on a frozen balcony ??? !!! We see that the studies were quickly stopped !! It is easier to jerk off the internet and live like little princesses, before reaching 35 years old, and only be able to cut pipes to road drivers on the highway areas !!!! When we see the level, we have pity these girls, but still more rlc !!!! 3 capricious whores here !!!

• Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, vortios a dit :

Vous ne pouvez pas prendre des photos et les images qui se produisent sont très sombres. En fait, ils ont essayé, mais chante beaucoup avec une caméra vidéo, je pense que quelqu'un a attiré leur attention. La zone à côté de lui est une promenade bien éclairé, et d'un peu plus loin, passe une route, ils doivent être assez loin pour que la lumière ne leur donne pas.

en face, elle on la route, puis la mer.....

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Si fuera cierto entonces si tenían allí manera que todo el mundo está viendo más de las personas que están pagando por ellos. Por supuesto, si quieren yout PM con más detalles y fotografías ...

You have to be very sick to be at this hour, on the shore, waiting for the girls to appear ... Only this couple of crazy are capable, and I say one of them, I leave the place, the other has not said anything, since I almost wrote.

Just 4 days left for MY Belle :heart: so this is probably my next to last time to see a naked dance show and Michelle ruined it 3 times, first with her camming, then with her BF and now with the 2nd 40 minute balcony trip because it was her that wanted to go. And in between Candy chatting.

What did My Belle do? She instituted a full naked massage by ripping 2 girls panties off including her own so she tried but Michelle only seems to want to do what she is control of.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Half an hour is a long time, just to talk on the balcony at 2:30 in the morning, no matter how Russian you are and as little clothes as they are ...

Well they did for 40 minutes already tonight and 90 minutes on a previous night.

• Upvote 1